View Single Post
Old 1st July 2008, 04:55 AM
Jinjo

Total Awards: 2
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award 
Ahh the RWP. Years ago (mabey like 4 but I have no clue) I found the Rare Witch Project and read it for mabey like 2 days then forgot about it. Then couple years later I remembered this place when I got my friends gameshark. "Lucky" for me I came right at the begining of CBM April Fools Day joke. I read it and wondered like the rest of you was it real or fake. Still being a lurker I did not want to join in the uproar that was going on. So I continued lurking and nothing really inportant happened. The as I was going to sign up the whole Alliance thing started so I did not join. When that ended I lurked for a couple months then I had to send my computer away. So when I got it back a couple months (yes months) later I told myself to join up. After reading everything that went on here I finally pressed that register button. When I signed up I was greeted by the members. I got some laughs from mafefe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafefe
Welcome to rwp, overdose may cause you to die
After being told I "broke into" the punch stash and then was given more by DeLMrcs (I have yet to find this so called doctor).Then got some more generic Welcome to the forums greetings. Since my opening topic was so much fun we had a skeptic come and say "BALDERDASH."Okay some mabey he did not say that but I was accused of being a fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKeyMaster
I scence lies due to the fact Coolboymans joke was long ago and there is a 1000 post view limit
Even that topic had some mischief such as an engagement. Also my first non-official buddy BK-SNS-BT?(who I do not even think is my friend *goes to check* nope) You can find out who it is here.

Then five almost six months later I am still here and wanting alot more here. In conclusion I would just like to say that RWP bash was a great idea and hope to see it again. One good thing came out of it I found out that we had a chat, I plan to use that more now too. Cheers to our great staff and members Also lol on me just making the sixteen post thing.