View Single Post
Old 1st July 2008, 09:46 AM
Clanker

Total Awards: 2
Random Award RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
I have always been a big Rarefan..but somehow i never thought of the fact that there would be a fansite. I really thought for a long time that I was the only Banjo fan alive. When I saw the new Banjo trailer at e3 I directly bought a 360. Then I started looking for a place where I could find other Banjo fans. At first I looked on xbox.com but there were not many people there. Then via Google I found the RareWitchProject.

I directly registred but I never got an activationmail...I tried to mail a couple of times but never got an anwser. Thats when I decided to look further. I found Rare-Elite.com and made friends there. The fun fact that I realized is that most Rare-fanssites are befriended and not seen as competition...Great.

At first I stayed a long time at Rare-Elite and designed a new site for them. But after that I started looking again for a more active site...Again the RWP popped up as first choice. But then I remembered that I could not log-in. Then I saw the chat. Somehow I was able to attend and Smouvy was there. He contacted Mandy and so it happenend that she emediatly activated my account.

Since then I visit RWP everyday. Its a nice and friendly community and its admins are very friendly too. Great work!