View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2006, 11:11 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
1."Banjo-Tooie CAN'T transfer data to Banjo-Kazooie but Banjo-Kazooie CAN transfer data to Banjo-Tooie."

Idea:
After completing Banjo-Tooie on 100%(this has something to Blackeye or some event) you will unlocked Ridiculously Secret Area 1.There you will get sandcastle code(s )for BK(sinpost).Then you will come back to BK,type code(s) and collect SNS item(s)Then switch off Nintendo 64 and insert Banjo-Tooie.You will go to Ridiculously Secret Area 1 where...item(s) transfered from Banjo-Kazooie will wait for you!!!

Maybe we already transfered item(s) to BT but we don't know about this(we have item(s) on SNS screen in BK but maybe item(s) is/are just "copied" to BT so it/they still in BK too) We don't know about this because we not found Ridiculously Secret Area 1 in Banjo-Tooie where item(s) are.Why? Because this is ridiculously secret! It will be revealed in Banjo-Threeie. Maybe thats why Rare said that we are pretty close? Many of us used sandcastle codes,collected SNS items,then inserted Banjo-Tooie via cold swapping.Maybe we do Stop 'N' Swop and we don't know about this?
What you think about this speculation?

2.Homework from whiteboard in Grabbed By The Ghoulies(many RWP members think that this is joke but you never know...)

1.collect ice key
2.collect egg s
3.activate secret level
Three maps with X:
top-left:???
top-right:Captain's'Cabin map with X on Red Egg
down-right:Nabnut's House map with X on Yellow Egg
Egg(not damaged),Egg(damaged),Egg(damaged),Egg(damaged),Ke y(not damaged)=?

Most srange stuff from whiteboard is Captain's'Cabin map with X on Red Egg.We can't found Red Egg in BT.Why Rare put X on Red Egg???
I think that "activate secret level" is joke OR this is refrence to Ridiculously Secret Area 1 in BT.

3.Stop 'N' Swop=Bottles' Revenge

"Even further, the information could include larger blocks of data for adding an entirely new feature to another program, such as an entire textured model of a character for a video game, various text statements, standard sound effect sampls, and a table of attributes that govern that character's features and abilities" (Rare's Stop 'N' Swop Patent June 1999)
This looks like as Bottles' Revenge description!!!

There are Devil Bottles pictures in GBTG.
X on Red Egg on whiteboard,Devil Bottles pictures...
Red Egg=Bottles' Revenge ???
I agree with GM2K.If there is/was secret level in BT and there are/were 10 extra jiggies then possible Bottles' Revenge was/is reward for getting all 100 jiggies(90 jiggies+10 extra jiggies from secret level)
Another possiblity is that Bottles' Revenge was/is reward from one of SNS eggs...possible red egg.
I always think that Stop 'N' Swop will unlock Bottles' Revenge legally.
Now you probably say "Why you believe that SNS will unlock Bottles' Revenge!? Rare said on last Scribes that BR was dropped so CASE CLOSED!" Well...I think that Rare lied on December 2006 Scribes.They know that Bottles' Revenge is "last hope" for SNS believers.I think that they have plan with it for BK3 so they want stop us(like in Banjo-Pilot where they said something like "stop searching SNS and swap games for nice book or something"
Plus in November 2001(some monts after BT's release) Rare said on Scribes that Devil Bottles IS in a SECRET SUBGAME called Bottles' Revenge.In March 2005 so some months after Bottles' Revenge discovery Rare said on Scribes that guys at RWP are PRETTY CLOSE to solving SNS.
As i said i think that Rare have plan with old SNS for BK3 but it is in "danger" because there are still SNS believers who searching answer.So they put on Scribes fact that should "destroy" SNS believers's hope so Rare's plan with SNS for BK3 would be safety untill game's release(i hope so that will happen in 2007)
Or maybe Rare's answer on last Scribes mean only that they confirmed that they canned only "Boss Mode" in BR.This explanate Devil Bottles's text:"Its looks like that i'm not need here.See ya later!" when we are in "Boss Area".

Sorry about looooong post but this represent my actually SNS ideas...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 23rd December 2006 at 01:42 PM.