View Single Post
Old 20th June 2012, 03:47 PM
Glowbo

Banjo's Revenge - The Return (?)

It has been around 3 years since I had 'vanished' from the RWP, but here I am once again. For those of you that still don't know who I am..

I am TowerOfTragedy, creator of all that's evil and of course, Banjo's Revenge, the Banjo-Kazooie based game in RPG form. Now, you should all know that I actually DID delete all the data from this game. However, some sprites have been saved and edited, so I will be starting from scratch again.

But why would you pick it up again?
Long story short: Got a boring summer ahead of me and I gotta have something to do, right?

Are you sure you're not going to drop this project again?
Well to be honest, I don't know. Guess I'll have to wait and see how much process can be made over the summer holidays.

Which software will you use to make the RPG game?

For now, I am still sticking to RPG Maker VX. This is just because I have no clue on how to build anything from scratch with Flash or anything. I'll have to look into that later on...

What will the game look like in the end?
I'm trying to stick to the Mario & Luigi RPG styles as much as possible. So cartoony it'll be!

If you have a question, or feedback, please put in down here in a comment.

And if the staff decides to ban me for making another account, go ahead, it won't stop me from making the RPG.

PS: Here's my old YouTube channel which I will be using again for this project: http://www.youtube.com/user/BKRevenge
Make sure to subscribe to not miss any updates!

Last edited by BK3; 21st June 2012 at 09:25 PM.