4 8 15 16 23 42

Total Awards: 1
RWP Donator 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser Conker
Besides, it doesn't matter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurogamer
You've got these big titles this Christmas, but what about after that? Are you going to be able to produce as exciting a line-up at next year's E3 once Halo and GTA are out of the way?

Peter Moore: [Counts on fingers] Too Human, Alan Wake, Halo Wars, Fable 2, Banjo Kazooie, which is five titles - first-party exclusives obviously - that I think about for 2008 that we haven't even begun...even though Peter Molyneux's here I think showing Fable 2, and you'll probably get a glance at Halo Wars - I haven't been able to see that yet. No, there's plenty of titles. And that's just first-party stuff.]Eurogamer: You've got these big titles this Christmas, but what about after that? Are you going to be able to produce as exciting a line-up at next year's E3 once Halo and GTA are out of the way?
2008 confirmed. I was dead wrong, so admins, feel free to lock this thread.
Well first I'd like to say that the whole theory you had was really good. I like Halo but I didn't see any Halo bashing in it . Anyway, Peter Moore could be wrong *false hope* That would be awesome to have now though. I hope your theory is true!