View Single Post
Old 26th August 2007, 01:38 AM
Brash Breegull

This looks like it could be a lot of fun to play with ... but I have a problem: The decompressor (whenever it doesn't completely crash while trying to decompress a B-K ROM) produces tons of BIN files which the model isolator picks up; however upon using the model isolator it always, ALWAYS says "0 models found" and produces no results in the folder I have made for the files to be dumped to, even though I set up the paths for reading and dumping files correctly. Both programs work fine except for the decompressor's total nonresponsiveness after hitting "decompress game" and selecting the B-K ROM (I have numerous 'versions' of both the NTSC and PAL versions which all came together in a huge archive for some reason, and they all fail). I've made sure that both the .NET thing and the .dll files were all up-to-date, so those shouldn't be a problem. Any advice?

Also: any chance of perhaps uploading a couple of sample models to mess with, so people such as myself who can't decompress the games correctly can check them out?

P_L for Registered User