View Single Post
Old 12th April 2009, 07:27 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Sorry for the double post (I didn't edit my old post so this wouldn't be overlooked) but I just noticed that the "locker"-which I think could actually very well be a freezer-in DK64 with the Banjo-Kazooie cameo on it that was taken out of the game, was replaced with TNT, coal, and a torch.

Well, It's not so much I noticed that as I noticed that it might have been one of RARE's shout outs to their beta content like the picture of Fungus Forest in Banjo's house.

I think this because if the locker/freezer-or at least the Banjo-Kazooie cameo on the locker/freezer-did indeed have something to do with SnS, RARE had to remove it when their testing was over and/or it got canned and decided to replace it with a secret shout out to the only cave oriented level in DK64 (that I can think of).

The only level that the ice key is so far expected to have had something to do with; Crystal Caves. Maybe the locker/freezer was the location where you got the ice key when you swapped it from Banjo-Kazooie, and then you took it to crystal caves for something? But anyways my main point is the TNT, coal, and torch = shout out?

Last edited by Banjo-Korezooie; 12th April 2009 at 08:25 AM.