View Single Post
Old 26th November 2010, 08:06 PM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Yeah, I can see your point with Rambi. Didn't even consider that in my post though, I was talking purely about his abilities and the fact that he is a badass which I stand by. Though I guess that factors in. Though actually, the Rambi Crate in...1-3, I think it was, felt more in line with the original games. He was a hidden bonus for the level but was required to enter the bonus stages.

Also if I hadn't just played the ****ing bat stage yesterday I would probably be like "oh what do you mean" in regards to the Rocketbarrel. I'm going to assume that those stages only get worse from there. I don't think the button-tap control works precisely enough for stages like the bat stage...should have been up and down on the d-pad/analog. I mean, if you even need to descend quickly you're kind of screwed.

Oh yeah, I also would have preferred if Cave had some regular levels in it, as opposed to existing purely for the minecart/rocketbarrel. Where's my Winky's Walkway action.

...despite having complaints though I still love the game.