View Single Post
Old 11th December 2013, 04:49 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Did the Spelunky daily challenge today, and now I'm a little sore. So what happened was there were a whole shitload of item crates in the mines and they were all inside walls. They also all had ropes in them, so I was low on bombs right off the bat. Black market was unreachable with the number of bombs I had, so I had to skip the ankh. It was okay though, I ghosted two vaults already and the next level had a shop with over 20 bombs in it so I was still all set to get a high score.

First level of the ice caves. Gems everywhere. Vault. And to top it all off, alien lord right at the entrance so I got a jetpack. "Oh man, I'm going to ghost this level and be so fricking rich" I thought. So my plan was to bring the ghost in from the right to get the alien's gems diamonized, then move her above the vault to lower her down on the gems. After that I would pick the rest of the level clean of gems.
Too bad none of that happened and I just jumped right into the ghost's face as soon as she showed up. This one is going to sting for a while.