View Single Post
Old 7th September 2003, 02:38 PM
Jim Bond

The Banjo Consperacy

The plot was perfect, several games, that once completed, could connected and transfered between the two so that they made one giant game. That was the plan behind banjo-kazooi, and banjo-tooie. But where did that plan go? Lost many years ago, or wait, what if gruntys revenge holds a secret or two. What if all these years, rare had been so quite, and actually made a company polocy not to talk about the stop and swap connections, because they were hiding something. The main theroy right now is that rare screqwed up, and dumbed the project, but in all there interviews, they've only admitted its exsistance, and told us to wait a little longer, never told us it was failed or dropped. What if gruntys revenge is the link of stop and swap?

Blackeyes dream of an alternate reality could be grunty's revenge, maybe hes a major charactor. Rare said it themselves, even after banjo-tooie's release in an interview that all 6 eggs were in banjo tooie, but only 4 have been found. Maybe theres a whole part of the game no ones seen yet, that can only be unlocked through banjo-kazooie: grunty's revenge? It would be am,amzing, if a secret level or some other area within a game could be hidden so well for so many years, it seems like rare's trying to do this.

I'm not sure any of this, I'm just pondering. I want to here other people's oppinions.