View Single Post
Old 10th January 2020, 11:41 PM
Mercury Star Power, Make Up~!

Total Awards: 10
Awesome Default Medal You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
I play the Mario Kart Tour mobile game off and on, mainly on my breaks at work. It's not amazing, but for a free game it's not too bad. It looks pretty for a mobile game, playing old courses in reverse / with trick ramps is neat, and the new courses tend to have Pretty. Good. Music.

During the Halloween update you could roll for Rosalina in a witch outfit, and despite my best efforts I was cursed with bad luck. How frustrating!! After that, I decided that I'd save my in-game currency for awhile until another good spotlight character showed up.

As incredibly fascinating as London Bus Driver Waluigi is (and I do love it), I held off for something potentially better. As it happened, to kick off the new year, they brought back the previous spotlight characters for another chance to get one of them (I was looking at the listed odds- once you get one, such as our above mentioned bus driver friend, it removes the rest from the pool).

She has different animations from standard Rosalina and they're wonderful. Too bad they'll likely never bring these alt costumes to an eventual Mario Kart 9!!