View Single Post
Old 20th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Von Kriplespac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandolin View Post
I'm sorry, but Donkey Kong Country Returns is a masterpiece, hands down the best Donkey Kong game since DKC2 in '95. You must have played it wrong.
DKC3 was great what are you talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJinjo View Post
I'm sorry, but Majora's Mask is a masterpiece, hands down the best Zelda game since ALttP. You must have played it wrong.
BURN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies View Post
@DarkJinjo

Are you mocking Majora's Mask, or are you serious, 'cus that's my favorite Zelda game My brother says it's stupid because it's too short and it doesnt have Ganon in it. Maybe OoT is too long, I never beat it. I got bored as soon as I became adult Link, had no idea of what to do, and half of my items bacame useless.
Stop Noob Toobing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatman3388 View Post
Time to dissect quotes!

Minecraft is in the games list because we have a Minecraft server. Portal 2 is/was in the games list because it is relevant and many forumers play it. This forum is much less about Rare than you think it is now.

Nintendo didn't "legally steal" anything. That's the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard. Donkey Kong was always Nintendo's property. Remember the first Mario game ever? Remember who made it? Yeah, Nintendo did. When Rare was under Nintendo, they said "We give you the rights to DK for this game: make a game with him in it. We retain rights to him after your game is done." And that's what happened.

Nintendo owns DK, so it's still their game. Just because Rare didn't make it, doesn't mean that it isn't an "actual DK game" or something. Putting "returns" in quotes just makes it seem like you're denying the truth.

If you spent any time on the Rare scribes or read the gigantic "Oh My God (Scribes)" thread, you'd see why BK3 will never be put into production and why it isn't in production right this moment. There's no big secret anymore - it's simply not being made.

You're one to talk.
BURN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies View Post
@Dylan Yoshi

Lol, is that edited, or does it atcually say that? Oh, and I will never play DKC"R" or the Goldeneye007 remake (or anything endorsed by Nintendo released afterwards) because Rare created both of the original games/series and Nintendo just thinks they can just do so and give Rare no credit for making DK popular or making the "#1 shooter of all time" as some would say, I wouldn't know because I don't play shooters, but that doesn't matter, the ley point is... HOW MUCH LONGER 'TILL THREEIE!? Why else would Banjo be the only character in the background on the Games page of Rare's site other than xbox avatars in kinect sports?

@greatman3388

I don't really care how many people tell me "Threeie isn't coming" I'll be on my deathbed still waiting. and I know Nintendo has the rights to make a DK game, I just don't see how Rare makes DK a worldwide hit with DKC and Nintendo goes makes a sequel to it with absolutely no credit to Rare (along with the 007 remake at the same exact time) and I'm not supposed to boycott and hate them for it... ya, ok... *eye roll*
Yeah... Miyamoto created DK in the 1980s. Rare worked for Nintendo. Rare never owned any of the games they made with Nintendo characters. And don't say Diddy Kong Racing because just about all those characters are Rare. And Goldeneye? Neither Nintendo nor Rare owns Goldeneye. Goldeneye is a movie game from the James Bond series. Ian Flemming owns the rights to James Bond.
Digimon Adventure 01 was probably one of the best things I'd ever seen. I even saw it through to the end. Then 02 came and messed everything up. Why did they have to change everything? If it's not broken, don't fix it.