View Single Post
Old 16th April 2008, 02:29 AM
Top Quality Poster '07 - '08

Total Awards: 6
Reminiscence INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 3 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
I can't say I actually hate any of the characters, though there are those I dislike.

Jamjars probably wasn't absolutely necessary, but it makes sense to have him since Bottles is dead- unless Bottles's ghost was supposed to teach you everything, but what would have happened if Bottles's Revenge would have gone through? Plus, a lot of the moves are more militaristic (grenade eggs, talon torpedo) and it just makes sense to have the more experienced Jamjars teaching these advanced skills. I always liked him, though I don't really have a solid reason why- I just do.

I don't mind Humba, though I never really liked her, and I much prefer Mumbo. She wasn't really necessary either, as Mumbo could easily have transformed you in addition to being playable. Though their rivalry is pretty entertaining. I think she could be cool if she gets a better role in the next game than just sitting around.

....And Jolly is awesome. XD He reminds me a bit of a gay relative of mine, so I never had any trouble accepting him. Most of the forumers here are male, though, and I guess it's somewhat different for guys when they encounter a gay character?