View Single Post
Old 9th February 2005, 09:28 PM
Bunnycomb

To be honest, all three of the remaining out of place eggs seem just that - out of place. But here's my two-cents on the situation.

Right, the green egg makes the most sense, considering where it is - on top of Loggo. There could have been multiple explanations for this. The egg could have been supposed to originate from inside Loggo's septic tank. However, there's already the cyan egg in MMM, so it seems unlikely that a second egg would be there.

Then there's the yellow egg, which seems suspiciously fake. However, it's in a room that serves no other real purpose in its current season. I can't think of any way they could have explained its appearence.

Finally, you've got your red egg. In the captain's room. Presumably Captain Blackeye's room, but there's no telling, really. I really have no idea how this could have gotten here, but there are some subtle SNS clues inside the ship, so it could still be a key egg.

I do believe that SNS was canned, and I almost fully doubt ever finding a complete working version of the intended SNS in the N64 games. However, I think there's a strong possibility of finding a cutscene, or some tiny remanant of the connection in BK. It's likely that Rare didn't want to be overly specific about the connection in BK, though - in case they changed their mind.