View Single Post
Old 13th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walecs View Post
I've already posted the link to Rare website, at Conker's page.
Mario 64 DS multiplayer didn't have a plot, while L&R multiplayer has two cutscenes per level, an opening one and a closing one (two actually, each for squirrels or Tediz).
I know, I read the page. Twice. I even Command-F'd "sequel" and "prequel" and found nothing of the sort on the page. It refers to the fact that Bad Fur Day was a predecessor, but that doesn't have anything to do with the canon of the series, rather the sequence of the release. The link you keep running back to calls it a port right in the header of the page.

Walecs, you're splitting hairs at this point. Just accept that you're wrong and let it go.

Live & Reloaded was an enhanced port of Bad Fur Day, not a sequel.
Conker's Bad Fur Day is the second game in the Conker series, after Pocket Tales, whether one comes before the other is not my place to say (though it's probably more realistic for Pocket Tales, when Conker was cute and innocent, comes before Bad Fur Day because squirrels don't do well with recovering from alcoholism), but one of the two original Conker games is "Conker 1" and the other is "Conker 2".