View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2008, 05:35 PM
Grunty's Reject

Post Not entirely spoiler free, but.. close to it.

Since the recent discovery of making new code, People have decided to fiddle around with different features on banjo tooie. With new theories and ideas popping up around every corner faster than you can process it all. New hope, however, it's a shame that most of it is incorrect. So many people are wondering "Why won't Rare talk?" The reason, is because what was promised in the first game, was delivered in the second one, only through the intrusion of another mans hard work did we find a feature long stowed away we now know as stop n swop, This theory states that At some point or another in BK We could stop and turn off the game and switch to the more prodominant BT and the treasures that we worked for would not only be intact, but useable in this new installment. Since many people go off on thier own I choose to sit and wait for a good peice of evidence to surface. The most recent peice of evidence that I've had is "Devil Bottles is close to Stop 'N' Swop." Said by Rare themselves, These are people who I think have the most authority (or at least the most knowledge..) on the topic. So off i went for about 3 months actually, And what did i find? lots and lots and lots and lots of my game freezing.... but, through that I believe I might have found a few things, Am I sure that they're not posted somewhere else on this infinitely expanding internet? No. Am I 100% sure that they're Stop 'N' Swop Related? No. So It'll Probably take me about another month to get all that in order...

But For the meantime I'll give you guys a phrase to help get ya started.

"I had a dream, about Devil Bottles once..."

Regards
294lightnin