View Single Post
Old 30th May 2009, 04:51 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 7
You're Appreciated! Imagination Game On Reminiscence Chatterbox 
A better theory connecting SNS and Tooty's disapperance

This is a way better theory than I made that last one that was awful, that it got closed (for being an awful theory.)

First off, its very late on my side of the earth so bear with me. Sence Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie have been released on XBLA and LOG's Lost Challenge's have been released on the marketplace there could be a connection to when Tooty will come back. When Tooty dissapeared after Banjo-Kazooie , she could have run off because if Gruntilda came back she would come back for her. But, she could be back in a new DLC. Their could be some way to find a way to know when. By obtaining all SNS and SNS II item and acheivements in BK & BT, and getting the SNS parts and completeing LOG's Lost Challenges in NaB. You could find out when Tooty will come back. Also the new DLC would require you to get these things to unlock the return of Tooty, and a possible new world. This could actually be a better theory than the other theory.

Also, if you get everything in all three of those games you could unlock beta worlds in BK and BT.

Blep!!