View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2010, 09:55 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 2
Game On Rarity 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldar-Kazooie View Post
For a power-up suggestion, have you considered the shell power-up from NSMB? To allow you to spin around and hit enemies in that fashion? Like kicking the koopa shell now, but being able to control it loosely? The Blue Koopa Shell

Also, can you make it so that the Star power-up doesn't eliminate your existing one, but masks over it?

Someone suggested the Tanooki Suit, can this be done? I would suggest that pressing down transforms you into the statue, where you'll crash down to the ground, and be invincible while in that state. Then releasing the statue form will destroy anything really close to Mario.

Have you considered the Cape Feather providing the ability to spin? Spinning could knock away and defeat enemies, alongside the Cape causing Mario to hover down slowly from the air.

Rock Mushroom? Similar ability to the Blue Koopa Shell.

Possibly add Yoshi?
#1 - Sounds good to me. I'll put that in.
#2 - I'd have to do lots of stuff with variables. That's gonna take a lot of time. I need to think about that one.
#3 - The way you describe it sounds good. I just thought that being invincible for a short period of time would be completely useless.
#4 - Hmm... Sounds okay, but it doesn't sound very useful.
#5 - Why would I need a power up that does the exact same thing twice?
#6 - No. Yoshi would be WAAAY too hard.

EDIT: 900th post!