Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 4th December 2013, 04:28 AM
Forever Mental

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Discuss games you've been playing

We have one.

So recently I just got Castle Crashers and I gotta say, I've been missing out.
Anybody here wanna play Multiplayer with me sometime? I'll also play Terraria and portal 2!

Last edited by Frankie; 6th December 2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: HELP THEY'RE GOING TO CUT OFF MY NIPPLES!!!

Old 4th December 2013, 05:15 AM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
I've been playing A Link Between Worlds, I have almost 100% it. I'm on world 7 in Super Mario 3D World. I'm on chapter 5 in Ryse. I've also been playing Fallout New Vegas and There's No Time To Explain.

Old 4th December 2013, 06:27 AM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
just finished the main story of Arkham Origins on PC. still have a shit ton of side missions to complete since I only focused on the story.
also have been playing a lot of modded New Vegas before that, and probably gonna snatch up a few games on Steam pretty soon.

Old 4th December 2013, 01:41 PM
formerly DemonLabRat

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Currently playing through Saints Row IV, and will probably go through Dishonored and Far Cry 3 after. I feel like I want to get these and whatever else I've not completed done so when Christmas comes I won't be in a position where I'll either neglect new games or old uncompleted games.

Old 4th December 2013, 03:27 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
I'm playing Mr. MaGorium's Grammar Emporium.

You should too.

Also:
Pokemon X
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Kingdom Hearts HD
Skyrim
Zelda:Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3d World

Old 4th December 2013, 04:20 PM
Funniest Member ('13 - '14)

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Been playing A Link Between Worlds. The baseball minigame is completely ruining the experience for me though. I mean, challenge is cool and all but it has literally nothing to do with any of the mechanics you've learned over the course of the game. It throws a brand new set of rules at you and says okay get used to it. I've been at it for two years. It's ****ing horrible and the worst part is it's harder than anything in recent Zelda games. How the **** did this make it past playtesting?

Old 4th December 2013, 04:33 PM
Jackjack71

Jumped back into Age of Empires II a couple days ago.

Haven't played GTA V/Online in a while, but that game will keep me occupied 'til Christmas.

Old 4th December 2013, 05:48 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz the Gay and Powerful View Post
Been playing A Link Between Worlds. The baseball minigame is completely ruining the experience for me though. I mean, challenge is cool and all but it has literally nothing to do with any of the mechanics you've learned over the course of the game. It throws a brand new set of rules at you and says okay get used to it. I've been at it for two years. It's ****ing horrible and the worst part is it's harder than anything in recent Zelda games. How the **** did this make it past playtesting?
This is one of the three remaining heart pieces I haven't gotten yet. It is absurdly hard and the stance in no way dictates where the ball lands. I gave up on this for now.

Old 4th December 2013, 05:52 PM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
This is one of the three remaining heart pieces I haven't gotten yet. It is absurdly hard and the stance in no way dictates where the ball lands. I gave up on this for now.
is it as hard as the ball-rolling minigame in the fishing lodge from Twilight Princess? man I hated that little game.

Old 4th December 2013, 09:19 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
Quote:
However hard it is, I'm sure it's not as hard as the Goron Dance in Oracle of Ages/Seasons :U

Old 4th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Pretty much every zelda game always has a thing where it just throws completely different mechanics at you for one minigame only
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 4th December 2013, 09:50 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthConker View Post
is it as hard as the ball-rolling minigame in the fishing lodge from Twilight Princess? man I hated that little game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox View Post
However hard it is, I'm sure it's not as hard as the Goron Dance in Oracle of Ages/Seasons :U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smouvy View Post
Pretty much every zelda game always has a thing where it just throws completely different mechanics at you for one minigame only
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMI4RQkkX5o

Old 4th December 2013, 09:53 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I'm playing Wizardry 1 and an odd bit of Spelunky here and there. Sometimes I 'tard it up in that Minecraft server we promote at the top of the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz the Gay and Powerful
Been playing A Link Between Worlds. The baseball minigame is completely ruining the experience for me though.
Wasn't that in one of the Oracles games too? If it's the same one, I remember that the trick to it was to just experiment with where you stand and when you swing. It was usually better to try to hit the ball at the end of your swing. I didn't have too much trouble with it, but it's probably a bit different in A Link Between Worlds.

Old 4th December 2013, 09:55 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
It looks like it's about timing, not as good as this being able to adjust your own angle like this classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrhpHB_1To

Last edited by Brian; 4th December 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Old 4th December 2013, 09:58 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Yeah, that's a bit different. Do you angle your swings with the gyroscope or something?

User Tag List