Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 6th July 2016, 08:11 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
Only game I've been playing is still Rocket League but I'm becoming a decent player at it!

Old 6th July 2016, 05:09 PM
Grunty's Reject

I tried playing MM Zero once briefly, but I didn't really put much effort into it. Someday I'll go back and try again. Mega Man 9 being my favorite classic Mega Man game makes me want to go back and play the games Inti made before that.

Old 7th July 2016, 05:58 PM
Formerly Jinjonator_Dude

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 
the misadventures of tron bonne is a really good game with a ****ing ridiculous amount of stuff. i just beat it and i never even dipped into the entire dungeon crawling side of the game, which is like half the content with a whole set of bosses and everything. and then there are two other missions i never even unlocked!!!

Old 8th July 2016, 12:34 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impy View Post
I replayed Pokemon X throughout the last week. It's a decent enough time waster but very forgettable overall.

Also where the **** is the post-game content... Outside of competitive battling, what is there? I mean...I guess I can fill my Pokedex but what's the point.
agreed

looking back, i think black and white was better, and i have one friend who would be mad at me for saying that

Old 8th July 2016, 08:54 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
Have a Battle Factory in the next Pokémon game and there's your postgame content right there. I wanna waste hours and hours at the Battle Factory once more.
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 8th July 2016, 10:24 PM
Funniest Member ('13 - '14)

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Ocarina of Time 3D: Master Quest is a masterpiece of Zelda puzzle design. The remixes, new solutions, and some completely off the wall puzzles, along with the increased difficulty of enemy damage, placement, add just the perfect amount of challenge. My only gripe is the pointlessly flipped OoT map. I'm lucky I got to try Master Quest immediately since I bought a used copy and whoever played it already unlocked it. But I have to say it might've even been worth an immediate replay. I just beat the Ice Cavern and I'm having a great time. More Zeldas should do this.

Old 10th July 2016, 12:15 AM
Lord of Games

Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
I liked Zero Time Dilemma overall, but it's definitely the weakest game in the series. The ending would have been fine if not for certain elements. Mid-level spoilers:
Spoiler: (highlight to view)
A strange lack of plot twists, a lack of any major antagonist, and a generally dissatisfying ending hurt the game a lot.

It's not bad though. A lot of the plotlines end up being rather heart-wrenching and those parts I think are pretty strong. A lot of the game I think is fantastic. A Zero Escape game's good parts can be made worse by a weak ending and its bad parts can be made stronger by a good ending- The ending simply matters more than the rest of the game, and this one was lacking in that area. I'd still recommend the whole series, just to keep your expectations a small amount lower for this entry.

Old 10th July 2016, 03:27 AM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
there was a major antagonist, they were just so weak! And the end of it does the "they did nothing wrong" thing even though they were going to, as seen on other timelines also ****ing free the soul did jack shit and almost feels dropped

there was a twist that I feel like the game thought was major, but it was so pointless and it just had me go "okay."

Old 10th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Lord of Games

Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
Major spoilers for whole series:
I mean there's no villain along the lines of Ace or Dio in this one. Mira could've filled that role, but she just kinda... Didn't. Zero was more along the lines of Akane in VLR, except nowhere near as good because his "COMPLEX MOTIVATIONS" make very little sense and he comes off as incredibly petty. I think the idea was supposed to be that it's very unlikely that he's telling the truth and you're supposed figure that out yourself, but it's not done with a lot of finesse.

I say there was a "lack of twists" because there were only two in the whole game. Both twists were decently executed and well foreshadowed but weren't as mind blowing as the ones from the previous games.

Old 11th July 2016, 12:05 AM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
Nah, Delta's supposed to have powers that give him knowledge of multiple timelines as well as the ability to control people -- while not Akane's powers, something akin to that -- while being responsible for the decision game, making him responsible for everyone's deaths, as as responsible for the killing of 6 million people in timelines leading to VLR. Also killed Gab. He's a bad dude he's just a bad villain.

I can count more that two twists. I assume that you're referring to the birth of Delta and Phi, as well Delta hiding as "Q," which are the game's two big ones, but they're really dumb. The other two twists I can recall are Mira being the serial killer and Sean being a robot. I can count two more if you consider Zero being Delta and Mira killing Junpei and team D as separate twists.

Two twists or not, what we got was really weak regardless

Old 13th July 2016, 08:51 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Been playing Ana in Overwatch, and I love her so far. Also the D.va changes/buffs work wonderful with Ana's ult and in general healing ability.

Gonna finally see a lot more support players in competitive. Maybe I'll finally be able to ascend from Comp rank 64...

Old 14th July 2016, 12:13 AM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Picked up my Nuzlocke run of Pokemon X that I haven't played in a year few days ago. My Fletchinder has been a great asset.

Old 14th July 2016, 07:38 AM
Satan

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Pokemon GO is great and all but it desparately makes the cogs turn as to what crazy new AR games can be inspired from this very popular one.

One thing that comes to mind is something along the lines of "Banjo Kazooie Planet" where people irl platform to rediculous spots and create AR puzzles/trials to solve or both and place jiggies at the end of their creations until the entire world has millions of jiggies to scout out, find, and probably die in the process of trying to get.

Shit would be so cash

Old 14th July 2016, 10:45 AM
Von Kriplespac

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I got Tabletop Simulator. Who wants to play Pokemon Master Trainer with me?

Old 14th July 2016, 11:23 AM
Story of the Year '10 - '11

INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDredlokk View Post
Pokemon GO is great and all but it desparately makes the cogs turn as to what crazy new AR games can be inspired from this very popular one.

One thing that comes to mind is something along the lines of "Banjo Kazooie Planet" where people irl platform to rediculous spots and create AR puzzles/trials to solve or both and place jiggies at the end of their creations until the entire world has millions of jiggies to scout out, find, and probably die in the process of trying to get.

Shit would be so cash
Dark Souls Go

If You Die In The Game, You Die In Real Life

User Tag List