Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 7th April 2009, 07:26 PM
Jinjo

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Lost Challenges Achievement Guide

Pointless Achievement - 5G

Go to the back of Mumbo's Motors and enter the door.

Wheels on Fire - 20G

Use Weldar's Breath to destroy a vehicle in Mumbo's Challenge. I added some bricks to form a "fork" and put the Weldar's Breaths facing forward to make it easier.

Crowd Pleaser - 20G

Knock down all the cardboard cut-outs in Humba's Challenge. Note that pushing the cut-outs won't always knock them over. I recommend to take the course slowly, get out of your vehicle when you get to some cut-outs, use the wrench to grab each cut-out and tilt it with LT.

Halfway Home - 15G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's Choice Vehicles to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Sssave The Universsse! - 30G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in Player's Choice Vehicles (unlocked after completing each challenge in a LOG's choice vehicle) to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Paint the Town Gold - 40G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's and Player's Choice vehicles to the TT standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics. When you get this TT finishes building his statue in Showdown Town.

Old Ssskool Ssseekrit Area - 20G

There might be more secret areas, but I got it on the second to last level in Klungo's new arcade levels, Planet Seven, the Uranusss one.

Near the start of the level, once you get to the FIRST gravity arrow, DO NOT jump up to it, just pass underneath it and then jump the gap shooting the enemy mid-jump and once you land, that wall in front of you is fake and you can walk right through it unlocking the achievement.

There may be more locations. Thanks to B1indSide (from Xbox360achievements) for finding this one.

Ultimate - Played The Game - 50G

Complete Klungo Sssavesss The Universsse. It's all about timing and learning each level step-by-step. Try not to shoot too early after you land a jump.

L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice - 20G

Win a ranked match in a DLC game. There is a playlist just for the DLC games, so just keep trying until you win one or use the Achievement Trading Thread.

L.O.G. Master - 30G

Win each of the new DLC games. This can be done online or offline, and you can put all the DLC games into a league.

Old 8th April 2009, 06:35 PM
Glowbo

see for wheels on fire do u have to do this in player choice or logs choice? also thanks for the guild

Old 8th April 2009, 08:07 PM
Jinjo

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer conker View Post
see for wheels on fire do u have to do this in player choice or logs choice? also thanks for the guild
Either. Apparently you can also use the Torpedile or Laser, but I haven't tested it myself.

Old 8th April 2009, 09:02 PM
Clanker

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube View Post
Either. Apparently you can also use the Torpedile or Laser, but I haven't tested it myself.
I got it with the laser.

Old 8th April 2009, 09:08 PM
Glowbo

ok thanks

Old 13th April 2009, 03:53 AM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
Do you mind if I edit this into the main achievement guide? Well done, Cube.

Old 13th April 2009, 11:27 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
The Wheels on Fire can easily be gotten in L.O.G.'s choice Big Rimed Race. Edit your veichle so the weldar's breath are on the front.

Old 30th August 2009, 04:49 AM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 5
INFECTED - B2K1 Viva Piñata Mastery Viva Piñata Mastery Jetpac Refuelled Mastery INFECTED - B1K1 
thnx 4 the guide

Old 11th September 2009, 12:41 AM
Glowbo

Where is the Jig o Vend for this world

Old 11th September 2009, 12:44 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
There is none. Jiggies won here go into the picture. They don't add to your total count

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 10th January 2010, 03:08 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cube View Post
Pointless Achievement - 5G

Go to the back of Mumbo's Motors and enter the door.

Wheels on Fire - 20G

Use Weldar's Breath to destroy a vehicle in Mumbo's Challenge. I added some bricks to form a "fork" and put the Weldar's Breaths facing forward to make it easier.

Crowd Pleaser - 20G

Knock down all the cardboard cut-outs in Humba's Challenge. Note that pushing the cut-outs won't always knock them over. I recommend to take the course slowly, get out of your vehicle when you get to some cut-outs, use the wrench to grab each cut-out and tilt it with LT.

Halfway Home - 15G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's Choice Vehicles to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Sssave The Universsse! - 30G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in Player's Choice Vehicles (unlocked after completing each challenge in a LOG's choice vehicle) to the Jiggy Standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics.

Paint the Town Gold - 40G

Complete all 6 DLC challenges in LOG's and Player's Choice vehicles to the TT standard. If you are having trouble with any then check the leaderboards for tactics. When you get this TT finishes building his statue in Showdown Town.

Old Ssskool Ssseekrit Area - 20G

There might be more secret areas, but I got it on the second to last level in Klungo's new arcade levels, Planet Seven, the Uranusss one.

Near the start of the level, once you get to the FIRST gravity arrow, DO NOT jump up to it, just pass underneath it and then jump the gap shooting the enemy mid-jump and once you land, that wall in front of you is fake and you can walk right through it unlocking the achievement.

There may be more locations. Thanks to B1indSide (from Xbox360achievements) for finding this one.

Ultimate - Played The Game - 50G

Complete Klungo Sssavesss The Universsse. It's all about timing and learning each level step-by-step. Try not to shoot too early after you land a jump.

L.O.G. Ranked Apprentice - 20G

Win a ranked match in a DLC game. There is a playlist just for the DLC games, so just keep trying until you win one or use the Achievement Trading Thread.

L.O.G. Master - 30G

Win each of the new DLC games. This can be done online or offline, and you can put all the DLC games into a league.
LLC is related to SnS in some way?

Old 10th January 2010, 08:38 PM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
Banjo-Tooie connects with LLC, and gives you 7 awesome community-made blueprints.

It's not a great prize, but the blueprints are some of the best.

User Tag List