Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Archive > Action Replay/Gameshark hacking

Action Replay/Gameshark hacking Come in and learn to hack like the pros. ahem. yes.

Old 11th May 2009, 12:09 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Need a BK Code

Um yeah, long story short I need a way to get inside Treasure Trove Cove without acctually completeing the puzzle to open the world. Does anyone know such a code?

Old 11th May 2009, 08:44 AM
Glowbo

INFECTED - B1K1 
first of all, you learn to play the game. Then, you collect the tiny amount of jiggies required to finish the portrait. I don't know what happens next, but afterwards, you somehow make profit.

Old 11th May 2009, 09:57 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
You could use the warp code. But I wouldn't recommend it.

Instead I'd recommend turning on this code:

Code:
8137C1F0 0000
8137C1F4 0000
8137C1F8 0000
It's similar to walk through walls code, however you don't need to press a button to activate it. You will simply be able to walk through walls.

Either enable it whilst standing on top of the Treasure Trove Cove chest, or walk through the chest into the portal.

Old 11th May 2009, 10:03 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowbulba View Post
long story short
Oh, then I completely missed the long story.
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 13th May 2009, 11:59 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingman356 View Post
first of all, you learn to play the game. Then, you collect the tiny amount of jiggies required to finish the portrait. I don't know what happens next, but afterwards, you somehow make profit.
I don't know what to say besides YOUR A COMPLETE RETARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airman View Post
You could use the warp code. But I wouldn't recommend it.

Instead I'd recommend turning on this code:

Code:
8137C1F0 0000
8137C1F4 0000
8137C1F8 0000
It's similar to walk through walls code, however you don't need to press a button to activate it. You will simply be able to walk through walls.

Either enable it whilst standing on top of the Treasure Trove Cove chest, or walk through the chest into the portal.
Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smouvy View Post
Oh, then I completely missed the long story.
Its just a saying. I meant I could give you a long story with loads of details but it would be borring so I'll sum it up in a few sentences.

Last edited by shadowbulba; 14th May 2009 at 12:01 AM.

Old 14th May 2009, 08:08 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 
You know what I don't get? Why there's a Sandcastle code to open Treasure Trove Cove if you're already in the level when you activate the code!

Old 15th May 2009, 01:18 AM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillywilly42 View Post
You know what I don't get? Why there's a Sandcastle code to open Treasure Trove Cove if you're already in the level when you activate the code!
Thats acctually the whole point of this thread. I wanted to try it.

Old 15th May 2009, 06:24 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
You could (have) also just used the L to elevate code to go out of the boundary in the level entrance's room and went in the Treasure Chest that leads to TTC from the bottom.

Anyways, thanks for the code, Airman! I have been looking for a walk through walls code for Banjo-Kazooie for a long time, and this one is far better than the one I have for Tooie

Old 15th May 2009, 08:51 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Oh, good thinking shadowbulba. I have always wondered about that code. I heard it was for Treasure Trove Cove, but then I also heard it was the another code to open Gobi's Valley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Korezooie
You could (have) also just used the L to elevate code to go out of the boundary in the level entrance's room and went in the Treasure Chest that leads to TTC from the bottom.

Anyways, thanks for the code, Airman! I have been looking for a walk through walls code for Banjo-Kazooie for a long time, and this one is far better than the one I have for Tooie
That L to levitate method might work too. I'm not sure if there are any gaps within the roof of the Treasure Trove Cove entrance area to levitate through though. But 'tis much easier to simply walk through walls.

And no problem
I beleive the one they list here requires a button to be pressed before it is activated. I was getting tired of it so I had a search around and came upon that one. What is the one that you are using for Banjo-Tooie? I think I have another one for that too.

Old 16th May 2009, 05:59 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airman View Post
That L to levitate method might work too. I'm not sure if there are any gaps within the roof of the Treasure Trove Cove entrance area to levitate through though. But 'tis much easier to simply walk through walls.

And no problem
I beleive the one they list here requires a button to be pressed before it is activated. I was getting tired of it so I had a search around and came upon that one. What is the one that you are using for Banjo-Tooie? I think I have another one for that too.
Yeah levitating works to get into the closed TTC-I've done it once or twice for one reason or another-you have to levitate over the entrance room's walls and go in under the treasure chest, but agreed that walking through it is much easier

I am using the one from Coolboyman:

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...ead.php?t=8467

But it also forces you to walk through floors unless you keep jumping so if you go through an entrance or exit you cannot recover from it and you well just fall through the level, so if you do have a better code, it would be appreciated (I would also like a moonjump code for Banjo-Tooie, but haven't had any luck finding one ).

Old 16th May 2009, 04:03 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
he obviously want's to test the open treasure Trove cove and Mumbo's Mouantin codes