Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 25th November 2008, 03:35 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I would've wanted something amazing... but then I've come to realize that the prizes were just going to be kinda small in the first place... That and the internet has blown it way outta proportion... I would say it's rare's fault for leaving traces behind, but it's more Nintendo's fault for drawing the line halfway through SnS production... But they were just preventing hundreds of console failures...
Way to go internet, you've made nothing seem like something... wouldn't be the first time though heheheh Just look at youtube.

Old 25th November 2008, 04:19 AM
Glowbo

some kind of unlcokables but not like N&B's like... kind of like Tooie's did. Co-op mode..2P characters...play as jinjo in 1P... just about anything but what N&B had...

Old 25th November 2008, 02:35 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
To be honest all i want for SNS is the answer... It's killing me slowly inside. All i want to know is how it worked...

Old 27th November 2008, 04:13 AM
Bunnycomb

For N&B
Well, how about: one egg unlocking Tallon Trot (1.5 times your current speed and can climb steep slopes), one egg unlocking an extra multi player game, another unlocking a blueprint based off of an old transformation, another unlocking the SNS parts set, the last 2 unlocking alternate skins, and the Ice key unlocking maybe an extra level in Klungo's game.

It may not be as great as getting Fungus Forest, but it would of been doable.

Old 27th November 2008, 01:52 PM
Poisen

Seriously i think i'm talking for everyone here.

We all just wanted the beta banjo kazooie game, you know everything that once was/were.

PLEASE RARE, we're begging you ..