Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 11th February 2007, 06:31 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Legal way to get rid of SNS items

This will probably get closed, but I can guarantee it's true.
While at the advent calender, I was only messing around there, when I view the totals screen, and they are all gone! not deleted but taken back to their locations...
do you think you are supposed to take them in a specific order?

bottom line: I used NO gameshark

Old 11th February 2007, 06:48 PM
Brash Breegull

You need to explain a little better. What exactly did you do when you got to the calender? How were the SNS items removed? How do you know it had anything to do with the calender?

Old 11th February 2007, 07:21 PM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
I'm still not cleared on why the entrance to "Freezeezy Peak" is called the Advent Calendar. I know about the song entitled 'advent' that sounds like it belongs in the long lost "Fugus Forest" but is never actually heard in the game, (and I haven't heard the song, either) but the entrance to our beloved icy level looks more like a refrigerator with pictures on it that a calendar to me. Can someone clarify?

Old 11th February 2007, 08:05 PM
The Last Gunslinger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
It is an advent calandar. Before Christmas, you hang one up and everyday put a candy or presant behind that day for kids. It is really fun. There is a Jiggy behind one and, if I am not mistaken, Freezezy Peak entrance behind christmas. I'll get you the song in a minute.

EDIT:Advent

This is Duker, the man who proves all newbs aren't useless, signing off.

Last edited by Duker; 11th February 2007 at 08:09 PM.

Old 11th February 2007, 08:32 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
You're not the first to have all of your Stop N Swop items stripped from you and returned to their original locations. The exact same thing has happened to me before also. Just turned on the game, and everything was gone. Right back to where they came from.

Old 11th February 2007, 09:51 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Exactly

Old 12th February 2007, 12:29 AM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
I experienced typing in sandcastle codes for ice key, pink, and blue eggs, viewing 100% ending, and going to collect blue egg. Tomb with egg was already open.

Old 12th February 2007, 11:35 PM
Glowbo

The same thing happened to me but I could have another reason that it happened. My friend and I were trying to get his old gameshark to work and it wouldn't work so that might be why they went back but im not exactly positive. At the calendar i was just flying around by it after I killed the snowman guy.

Old 12th February 2007, 11:38 PM
Clanker

OK obviously if it happend to more than on person its real, Just need to find out how and WHy this happends (Never happened to me though)

Has all of you used sand castle codes to get it in the first place?

Old 13th February 2007, 03:45 PM
Glowbo

I didn't have 2 of the eggs. One of them was the one in the cellar in Mad Monster Mansion. I forget which one thhe other egg wasand I did use the sandcastle code.

Old 13th February 2007, 07:58 PM
The Last Gunslinger

INFECTED - B1K1 
When I got the icekey with the moonjump code, I later found out the sand castle codes and, when I entered the ice key one, I am almost (this was a long time ago, mind you, so I may be mistaken), sure that I lost the Ice Key and it was returned to it's spot again, same message and all.

Old 13th February 2007, 10:18 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
I had all the codes put in and all of the items. Had the Stop N Swop Screen for a couple of months and then when I turned the game on one time everything was gone and placed right back where it came from. On top of that, everything was restored to its former positions. i.e. Sharkfood Island was back in the water, the Icy Door was back and the door to the Blue Egg was closes again. I had to redo all the codes.

Old 14th February 2007, 06:16 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
ive had my sns items for like 3-5 years now, no deletion for me

Old 14th February 2007, 01:46 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
I totaly belive you.Strange things have happend on my B-K too.Kazooie once said to my uncle that she had 5 kids while he was fighting Grunty.Say its a lie if you want,but it DID happen.The Twilight Brigade should focus on the disappearing eggs now.

Old 14th February 2007, 02:05 PM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
Interesting....I still own mine.