Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 10th June 2008, 02:10 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFR View Post
OMGGzzSzzZzzz DoSE ARn'T ?'s DaYE R HeWX LyKE D CapTN HoOK. DiS MEEnS Dat We IZ 'POSed 2 SwOp WiT A PetER PAN GAYME. The OnLY ReAL OnE is KYNgDUmb HaRtS. KH WerE 'POSEd 2 b On TEH N64DD!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!1111!!one!1!!!1!1111
Honestly, I think that might have been the stupidist thing ever posted here. I know you think it's funny, but it's not, it's just dumb. You've now just made a bad impression of yourself on many people. Way to go.

Old 10th June 2008, 02:17 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakuragod View Post
Honestly, I think that might have been the stupidist thing ever posted here. I know you think it's funny, but it's not, it's just dumb. You've now just made a bad impression of yourself on many people. Way to go.
I was thinking the exact same thing, but I didn't really want to say anything. Its not funny, its just... pointlessly spammy and useless.

Old 10th June 2008, 02:25 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Sorry, I was just trying to show the stupidity of alot of the posts on here. such as that one where someone tried to say SNS include Pokemon

Old 10th June 2008, 02:29 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Sorry, I was just trying to show the stupidity of alot of the posts on here. such as that one where someone tried to say SNS include Pokemon
Putting gas on the fire only makes it bigger.

Old 10th June 2008, 02:35 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Putting gas on the fire only makes it bigger.
true, but how else will they realize their stupidity unless it's pointed out?

Old 10th June 2008, 02:44 PM
Bunnycomb

Well, I thought it was pretty funny.

I really like the textures in this game, I'll give you that. It's cool looking at all the artistry put into it. I dare say the texture art and music are probably my favorite things about this series.

It has nothing to do with stop 'n' swop though. Shame on anyone who assumes these things. It's just extra detail the texture artists (or whatever you call them) put in the game to make it more lively and detailed. There are soooo many pictures and engravings on walls and things that it's stupid to say any of it pertains to some dropped feature. It's like that star statue in Mario64.... It's unintelligible scribbles and lines. It wasn't meant to be examined to the extent people think it was.

Ugh.

Last edited by B-R-E-T; 10th June 2008 at 02:48 PM.

Old 10th June 2008, 04:50 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
true, but how else will they realize their stupidity unless it's pointed out?
We have jerks like me to quite clearly point it out.

Old 10th June 2008, 04:55 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Quote:
Ba-ZIIING.

...against yourself.

Old 10th June 2008, 08:15 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
haha alright

Old 10th June 2008, 08:43 PM
is safe

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Quote:
Wrong. It's most definitely not your place to do that.

@ Everyone. If you see a thread like this, leave it to someone sensible enough to calmly explain why the theory is flawed. If need be, report the post and leave it to the staff, another idea is just ignore it. You're not making yourselves look intelligent or mature.

We will always have new members coming here and posting all sorts of theories, this will continue for as long as this forum remains active. The RWP is probably one of the best places to learn about SNS. If they've just joined then it's unlikely that they have an extensive knowledge on the subject and that's because they've just joined (do you get it?) Just look at the forum, most of the topics have been started by new members. Imagine we split new members and older members into two theory forums, yours would be dead!

I understand that it can be frustrating, but these are just theories. Stop taking it so seriously. If I see anymore flaming, infractions will be handed out.

Also funny how people's attitudes change when they're applying for a job as a moderator, looks like everything is back to the way it was before,

Edit:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2867/namnls1hi7.png

That is obv Yoshi