Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 26th August 2006, 02:02 PM
Glowbo

Downfall of SNS dicussion

When I first joined this forum more than a year ago ther was some excelent discussions about SNS. People were thinking of theorys and actually working on them. Now most things that are being discussed are always going nowhere. When someone has a decent idea, no one really listens and just comes up with some other idea thats not related in any way. I used to come here everyday excited to see if there was any progress on anything. Now nothing interseting is really discovered thanks to there being so many rediculous theorys and people who delay the decent ones.

Last edited by Ight; 26th August 2006 at 02:05 PM.

Old 26th August 2006, 02:49 PM
Brash Breegull

I think this site goes through cycles and we're going through a down turn right now. I joined just a month and a half ago. but I've been coming here since 2003. Some of the threads , theories and idea's are interesting but most are rehashed idea's or just totally stupid. But once in a while something worth while comes along. I find myself wondering how brave , some of the members are for posting these kinds of threads or maybe how UN-informed they are. But either way thats life on the forum , everyone has their own opinions. Well thats about it I'll be looking for the good SNS threads if there are any that is.....................

Old 26th August 2006, 03:02 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 5
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Agreed.... apparently, Platinum and I have been watching RWP for years before joining. Now, just a flood of people who have no idea what they're talking about, as they have not been around, just sprout ideas that have been talked about ad nauseam.

Old 26th August 2006, 03:15 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
a flood of people who have no idea what they're talking about
This seems to be the growing number of new people.

Old 26th August 2006, 03:18 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoniteJinjo
Agreed.... apparently, Platinum and I have been watching RWP for years before joining. Now, just a flood of people who have no idea what they're talking about, as they have not been around, just sprout ideas that have been talked about ad nauseam.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I also have been lurking on and off since I think the start of the vbulletin forum. The flood has died down a bit, but it's still not stopped.

Old 26th August 2006, 03:24 PM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
is this therad about the "downfall of SNS dicussions dicussion"?

or are we talking about the downfall of sns? the topic is cunfuseing me with the things in the topic..

Old 26th August 2006, 03:59 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
Quote:
I think its because of this mystery has been talked about since 1999. Too many years, people just go crazy with SNS I guess. I mean, I did too. When I first got the items on my pac, I was crazy. Me and my friends just searching BK and hopefully we find something. All we can do is wait for it to die out and then watch new people get crazy.

Old 26th August 2006, 04:07 PM
Dingpot

Location: NYC, on top of the Empire State Building with a grenade launcher.
yup, the forums have had a bad case of inflation...once and a while, there can be a discovery. BUT EVERY SINGLE POST?!?!? No. too many does not = good.

Old 26th August 2006, 04:24 PM
Jolly Rodger

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
All I have to say is this thread makes me very happy, and I agree with everyone above.

Old 26th August 2006, 10:07 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
well people aren't going to waist time and read everything in the entire forum, so i think it's kind of dumb how people are getting mad because someone posted something that was talked about like 4 years ago and excpects them to check every single post just to make sure it hasn't been talked about.

Old 26th August 2006, 10:20 PM
Jolly Rodger

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by supuhchris
well people aren't going to waist time and read everything in the entire forum, so i think it's kind of dumb how people are getting mad because someone posted something that was talked about like 4 years ago and excpects them to check every single post just to make sure it hasn't been talked about.
I think you're dumb.

Old 26th August 2006, 10:23 PM
Most Missed Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ight
When I first joined this forum more than a year ago ther was some excelent discussions about SNS.
"Join Date: Jan 2006" ?

Personally, I still can't believe SNS is still raising discussions at all.

Old 26th August 2006, 10:51 PM
Glowbo

I had a different account then.

Old 26th August 2006, 11:24 PM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
If everyone is so annoyed, why don't you just stop reading the new SnS threads? There's an idea that might work.

Old 26th August 2006, 11:29 PM
Glowbo

Because not all of them are pointless. But then peopel come along a mess the mup.