Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 25th May 2019, 12:44 PM
GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden's Avatar
GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden is offline
Super Moderator

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 

Old 25th May 2019, 08:04 PM
Alakazam Alakazam is offline 3 Highscores
Explosion Infernale

Total Awards: 15
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
we played perfect dark 64 co-op for a few hours today, good lord so much fun

gonna spend the afternoon optimizing my wii homebrew setup

also watching a bunch of gccx again lately, think i'm gonna do all of s3 for the playthrough of kusoge classic Journey To The West

i'm a cool retro gamer B ^ )

forget about the hit or miss, our naivety was bliss

Old 25th May 2019, 09:46 PM
#1 Tech Boy Siege

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
I spent a couple of hours last night in Stardew Valley just trying to get a coop so I could raise chickens, and I still didn't make it

Old 27th May 2019, 04:06 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
100% Orange Juice is still getting updates and I'm still wasting my precious time in this world playing an online board game about cute anime girls. Now there's a co-op raid boss mode, so all four players get to be unhappy when the AI cheats and rolls a 7 on a 6 sided dice.

I've also been playing Angband whenever it's not my turn to disappoint my teammates. My warrior, Mr. Kill, died. So I've been playing a gnome rogue named Gnorman now. He's doing okay, but he keeps losing all his good armor to acid almost immediately after finding it.

Old 29th May 2019, 11:53 AM
Explosion Infernale

You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
today, it's duke nukem 64

Old 30th May 2019, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Mario Tennis: Power Tour, known in British English as Mario Power Tennis, and in Japanese as Mario Tennis Advance (マリオテニスアドバンス Mario Tenisu Adobansu), is the fourth direct installment in the Mario Tennis series, and the Game Boy Advance counterpart of Mario Power Tennis for the Nintendo GameCube. This is also the final Mario release for the Game Boy Advance. It is very similar to Mario Tennis in gameplay and plot, though it has the addition of Power Shots. Though it is the counterpart of Mario Power Tennis, the two games cannot be connected in any way.

The game is compatible with the Game Boy Advance Wireless Adaptor.

Old 2nd June 2019, 06:07 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Played through Crash Bandicoot 2: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, and Crash Team Racing this weekend. I didn't finish them all 100% though, but I did beat the final boss for all three games. I'm pretty excited for the CTR remake coming out later this month.

Old 8th June 2019, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Been making my way through Neon Genesis Evangelion on N64, which features a lot of Mario Party-style button mashing. Not sure how I'm supposed to be holding the N64 controller on the mission I'm at in order to execute the button inputs correctly. However, I have respect for the game and its MIDI-fied classical soundtrack, and it is satisfying to make progress through, so I will persevere.

In order to delay the permanent ligament damage that NGE is causing, I swapped out the PS4 for the PS3 (I will restore the PS4 when they put out a game I'd like to play on it, which using the sample size of the past three years will be never), and played 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand, which I enjoyed the first level of and will continue with. I also started a fresh file on The Last Guy, which I always liked but have never been able to complete. And then some Vib Ribbon using the only CD on hand, The Copyrights album, Shit's ****ed.

They also finally did something to the PSN store on PS3 to make it slightly more usable - evidenced by the fact they finally updated the main graphic from FIFA 17 to FIFA 19 - and there's some old SEGA games on there discounted to almost nothing, so I was able to get a few games, including SEGA Bass Fishing, for the equivalent of a few dollars.

Old 8th June 2019, 03:59 PM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 

Played Arcanum a few times before but never made it beyond the first town, so I'm finally setting out to finish it. The beginning slog isn't as bad as say Fallout 2, so that's good at least.

Old 8th June 2019, 04:50 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I'm trying to beat Sora on hard. It's really hard. After around 200 tries I finally managed to not get murdered by beyblades in the desert, but now I'm trapped in gay baby jail with Sham's electric toy collection. Nobody will know what any of that means.

Old 8th June 2019, 05:23 PM
#1 Tech Boy Siege

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Started Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu

Y'all, wild Pokemon battles are the most boring part of classic Pokemon for me, apparently. This game is from heaven.

Old 11th June 2019, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, as a cover shooter, is more fun than at least the first two Uncharted games.

Old 15th June 2019, 01:01 AM
Explosion Infernale

watching and playing melee

Old 19th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Went through the World of Light Mode in Smash Ultimate and 100% it which was a pretty fun experience. Now I'm back on Breath of the Wild. I got up to the last boss on the Wiiu back when it first came out, then about a year ago I got it again on the switch and have been slowly going through it. They finally added the option to switch to the Japanese voices! Usually I don't care too much, I'll go with either or, but the English-VO is just so unbearingly terrible. Everybody sounds like they come from like, 2 people slightly changing their voices for each character. Even the old people sound 20! Anyway since I was able to switch (heh) that's been nice. Such a relaxing game. Can't wait for the sequel! ^^

Old 22nd June 2019, 04:27 AM
Custom Astronaut

You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast INFECTED - B2K1 Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Melee - Took a couple months break to journey across different Smashes and fighting games with Ala. Now DJ Snak is back on the attack.

Pokeymon Ultra Sun - Wow cozy-ass game. I've defeated the E4 but I keep wandering around and finding new things to do and it's been a really chill experience. Neo-Pokemon should just stick with this formula of hanging out and petting your dudes while you sip lemonade.

User Tag List