Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 9th January 2007, 12:39 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal RWP Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by runehero123
Examine the pics until you come to 1 or 2 that look like Mayahem temple. Those are the ones im talking about. Maybe that fool threw them in their by accident but im sure ive seen a beta video with that level in there somewhere. Probably youtube.
Sorry to say, this isn't enough proof for any theory. That is actually a picture considered to be Mt. Fire Eyes (correct me if I am wrong). Anyway, that texture is also used for the entrance to the Giant's lair. I'm too busy to check, but notice how that texture isn't used much for BT's Mayahem Temple or possibly not used at all.

And who are you calling a fool? The guys that made this game certainly deserve more credit than that.

You know a theory is pointless if it cant last a thread long. You just stuffed two theories into one thread, its not even on topic anymore. -_-

Last edited by Mr 3vil; 9th January 2007 at 12:41 AM.

Old 9th January 2007, 04:58 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Okay well obviously the creator of this website obviously is misleading. He mixed in pictures of banjo tooie beta pics with banjo kazooies. When i was saying fool i was talking about the guy who mixed these pics in. So i guess im done with that theory anyways. To answer Mr 3vils post, yes i already knew one of the pics were mount fire eyes ( the one with banjo running next to the huge door) but its not my fault some jerk wanted to confuse people by throwing in pics from BT. ex: Devil bottles, Blackeyes room, Giants lair pic. But i did find one interesting of spiral mountain. Looks like its made of brick. But lets not create any theories on that.

Last edited by runehero123; 9th January 2007 at 05:22 PM.

Tags
fail