Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 2nd January 2007, 07:57 PM
Clanker

Lightbulb SNS BT Location??

Hi, I’m new and I have an idea I already ran by SubDrag, but may as well share. You know Pawno’s? Well, you know that box that says “B-K”? What if B-K SNS eggs came out of it???? I can't post a pic of the box though, because my Instant Warp code isn't working. But please, at least give opinions!

P.S. I know Bottles98!

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:07 PM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
Watch out, new guy. Almost everyone here (excluding myself) is entirely convinced that SNS is dead, so expect ten tons of flames, negative reputation, and general hostility for a comment like that! As for your suggestion, we all know what box you mean but I seriously doubt that box is anything more than a prop; however, I do believe that it's worth it to keep looking.

In other news, welcome to the RWP! I hope I didn't freak you out up there...

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:17 PM
Clanker

Well, i think it's dead between BK & BT, and this was merely just an idea of what could of been, and yes, i was aware of getting hatemail from this. But i DO believe that BK & DK64 may have some kind of connection.

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:39 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyfanner
P.S. I know Bottles98!
YAY!

Also, your theory... is just another theory, there's nothing I can do about it.

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:42 PM
Clanker

Post more to the story

Quote:
Quote:
P.S. I know Bottles98!

YAY!
lol. Yeah, before i joined the forums, Bottles98 helped me with my problems via AIM.

But back to the point, there is also a pic of Brentilda here! What if she was the one who sent SNS eggs to BT, and you would find them in the box?

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:49 PM
Dingpot

I highly doubt it, but good try Kirbyfanner. Maybe, before it was canned, Brentilda helped you out by bringing the eggs to BT to be used.

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:52 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
It isnt 100% etc etc. you know the drill.

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:54 PM
Clanker

Well thank you Banjo Freak. Yeah, i know BT - BK SNS was canned, but this was an idea. The only SNS i still believe in is DK64. But you never know......
Sorry if my theory sounds dumb, but i'm new. You never know about these things......my only way to back this up is that the B-K on the box does not refer to Banjo and Kazooie themselves, because the logos on the fridge in Grunty's industries has all these game logos, and the Banjo Kazooie one is pretty much identical to the one on the box. you never know these things.

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:56 PM
Clanker

Well, Coolboyman, i'm new and i don't know the drill. Sorry.

Old 2nd January 2007, 09:02 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Try not to double post. Instead of making another one after one of your own, unelss it was a day before, just hit the EDIT button on the bottom of the message and edit it.

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 2nd January 2007, 09:06 PM
Clanker

Oh i'm sorry. I'm new, and didn't know that, but i will try not to! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But as i was saying, does ANYONE here have the ability to tell me what the drill is? I'm sorry but i'm to the highest level! can someone PLEZE help me?

Last edited by kirbyfanner; 2nd January 2007 at 09:45 PM.

Old 3rd January 2007, 02:47 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Oh i'm sorry. I'm new, and didn't know that, but i will try not to! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But as i was saying, does ANYONE here have the ability to tell me what the drill is? I'm sorry but i'm to the highest level! can someone PLEZE help me?
Its annoying when people say SORRY after everything they do. Just DO IT, FIX it etc and move on.

Old 3rd January 2007, 06:59 PM
Clanker

OK, im just very polite. But back to the subject, please.

Old 3rd January 2007, 07:31 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Oh no...SnS theory...*shuts eyes* Here comes Andre...

Yeah, watch the double posting. I know it sounds like a silly rule, but when you look at it in a different way, like you know it spams up the forums, and no one wants to read a post by the same person right after his/her previous. But you are doing fine. So far, you have good grammar and sentence structure. You are respectful, and as of right now, I want to read post by you. A good start, I must say.

About the theory...I never really thought of that. That's a good idea! You say you gave the info to Sub, does that mean he's going to check it and all? That'd be sweet if that was it.

Sns...I don't know. I'm beginning to think it just ISN'T there...it's depressing...

Old 3rd January 2007, 07:44 PM
Clanker

Talking

Thanks, Donkey Banjo!
Quote:
you have good grammar
Oh crap!
On one of my last posts i used a little "IM Slang" like hav insted of have, but now that i know i'll stop. I kinda thought of an idea for the yellow SNS egg.
I've heard rumors that a beta DK pic was in Banjo's room, and that DK was actually in a beta BK (or tooty was in a beta DK64, i cant remember). MAYBE...just MAYBE....what would of happened is once you opened the box and got the yellow egg, you go and hatch it and boom! DK comes out. He would run out real fast, and hop in the box. Then in BK, DK would be outside your house, and you can talk to him, and go play as him. (kinda like Mumbo in BT, you talk to him, and then you play as him). Just a thought...
One other thing........has anyone besides me thought that all along Tooty was in DK64??? You know Tiny Kong, right? Well what if she was Tooty in a neat suit? Here is why i think so:
Tiny isn't a name, just a nickname!
They both have yellow ponytails.
The eyes.....isn't there a similarity?
The voice. although Tiny merely goes "Whoo hoo!", the way she says it sounds like tooty a little....

Just a thought, really.