Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 17th September 2006, 07:19 PM
Glowbo

Exclamation Stop 'N' Swop found?

So today I went on youtube like I do everyday to check if anyone I subscribe to had any new videos. There were a few new videos, but among those was a video that stood out amongst the rest. It was called "Stop 'N' Swop revealed". I watched the video and thought that it looked like it could be fake, but it looked like it could be true too, so I decided to post it here. The video can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xi6GzTSPxY

Old 17th September 2006, 07:24 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
You, my friend, have been punk'd. Stop 'n' Stall even helped make it...

Old 17th September 2006, 07:39 PM
Jinjo

Exclamation Oh My God!!!

Omg!!! It's Real!!!!!!!!!! It's Really Really Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 17th September 2006, 07:53 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
You can kind of belive it if your not too smart in the subject. The text editor could take care of it, the "black out" is just a sad excuse even though it happens, the Ice Key think is just edited, the chest scene was simply pathetic, I can't do a better job for somthing like that but I'm sure you can. Now don't turn this into a flame war. We have enough and it's making it really hot in BKD...

Old 17th September 2006, 07:56 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
It's Fake!! It's really Fake!!!
And lame! Not just fake but also lame and poorly executed!!!!!11
Btw, if you wanna make videos using your PC you might want to upgrade it first.

That seagull glitch is old, and... uh, what pinkbull said.

Old 17th September 2006, 08:03 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaorBR
That seagull glitch is old, and... uh, what pinkbull said.
Umm. Yeah! What I said! *glances accordingly*

Old 17th September 2006, 08:03 PM
Friendliest Member ('07 -'08)

Total Awards: 9
RWP Note Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
Even though it's not all that and a bag of potato chips, I still thought he made a very good presentation...he obviously put lots of work into creating that...

However, until I see any other proof of some kind, it's a fakey.

Old 17th September 2006, 08:05 PM
Jinjo

Now wait a minute, before you go screaming that it is fake. Look at their previous videos. All of those videos are legit, and any codes used are very only for ease of movement, like infinite feathers and eggs and levitation. The videos show valid statements that underline several of the main points we know of stop and swop. They haven't just uploaded those videos on one day. Their videos go back to at least July. If you say they are fake, at least offer some evidence for your claim other than "They are fake. It looks fake." And yes, I know that the claims in the video sound fake, but when you take their track record into consideration, you have to realize that they have no reason to fake it, and that they have generally just made videos to be informative. Also, he knows what RWP is, so maybe we can get him to post here or something.

Old 17th September 2006, 08:09 PM

RWP Note Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
Don't go throwing an old, stinky boot at me quite yet...all I want is some more solid proof!

Old 17th September 2006, 08:24 PM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyjr
Now wait a minute, before you go screaming that it is fake. Look at their previous videos. All of those videos are legit, and any codes used are very only for ease of movement, like infinite feathers and eggs and levitation. The videos show valid statements that underline several of the main points we know of stop and swop. They haven't just uploaded those videos on one day. Their videos go back to at least July. If you say they are fake, at least offer some evidence for your claim other than "They are fake. It looks fake." And yes, I know that the claims in the video sound fake, but when you take their track record into consideration, you have to realize that they have no reason to fake it, and that they have generally just made videos to be informative. Also, he knows what RWP is, so maybe we can get him to post here or something.
Okay the chest thing is fake. There is a loophole here that proves it. When it shows the chest it's a still images and not a moving animation of it. It just all out looks fake and he said that there weren't any problems when that part was being "recorded". The text is most likely fake knowing how it is also stills instead of actual scrolling text. I'll try it out soon. As much as I think it's fake, I'll try it. Just give me the codes and stuff and I will try it out on my N64. I don't think this is real but if it actully is then I will be the one that proves it's authenticity. Unless some one else wants to. Then by all means go ahead.

Old 17th September 2006, 08:26 PM
Retired

Total Awards: 11
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
I can't believe people actually believe some of these things.

EDIT: If this turns out to be real, I'll eat cheese, which I despise.

Old 17th September 2006, 08:30 PM
Grunty's Reject

I think Thumbsupmaster will say somthing about this soon...Yay for eStalking.

Old 17th September 2006, 08:37 PM

It does look as though he's menacingly getting ready to post a reply, doesn't it? (I noticed that probably about the same time as you, Pinky...)

Old 17th September 2006, 08:38 PM
Dingpot

... If this was video, I would believe it.

"EDIT: If this turns out to be real, I'll eat cheese, which I despise."
How the hell does one NOT like cheese?

Old 17th September 2006, 08:39 PM
Glowbo

Thumbs up

-post removed-

Last edited by ThumbsUpMaster; 20th September 2006 at 01:08 AM.