Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 29th August 2008, 02:24 PM
Glowbo

akward places

there are a few places in BK and BT that i found to be weird, and i just want to discuss about them, if they mean anything at all, or just me thinking too much about it.

the first, would be the "wooden gate" behind the 3 jinjo houses in jinjo village. theres another gate there, but that one has a door that leads to wooded hollow. so that makes sense. but is it possible that the gate behind the houses possibly couldv'e have lead to something? i know its probably not in the game, and hackers probably would've found something by now if there was. but could there have been?

another area in jinjo village, is the sandy area near the ice key. why even have there be such an open wide area of sand in the first place? why not just have it be the same texture as everything else? etc.

in BK, theres the lava room, and the advent calander, but those have had a bit more speculation than the above i mentioned.
if you have any places you think would be out of place, or seem wierd to be there to you, you can discuss it here.

Old 29th August 2008, 05:54 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Well theres the quagmire door which is just asking to be theorized about, the grunties knockers foor (BK) which i opened, Heck BK games leave so many mysteries...

Old 29th August 2008, 06:18 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBottles
the grunties knockers foor (BK) which i opened
They were open during one of the cut-scenes in which klungo came out of them. Other than that, there really isn't much of a mystery to them besides rumors that started on the net.

Old 29th August 2008, 09:10 PM
Bajr

They're probably just there for decoration.

Old 29th August 2008, 09:27 PM
Glowbo

another thing i've been wondering about is the boat and painted sea wall at the entrance of TTC. why even have it?

Old 29th August 2008, 09:36 PM
Jinjo

I remmber people talking about the lever in the Beauty Room. When you got near it the camera zoomed in a bit. Most likely nothing, just adding my two cents in an attempt to "gain respect back" from last nights debacle .

Old 29th August 2008, 09:41 PM
Bajr

You gained more respect from me, but anyway. Yeah... OMG SNS!! Kidding dude. I don't know what you mean by the painted sea. Can you explain?

EDIT: Yeah i know what your talking about ^^

Old 29th August 2008, 09:47 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow
another thing i've been wondering about is the boat and painted sea wall at the entrance of TTC. why even have it?
We are talking about gruntilda's lair. She has a forest room in her Lair...so why not a pirate ship, and a wall painting...for TTC's lobby? That's what adds to the magic of her lair.

Old 29th August 2008, 11:04 PM
Bajr

I hope this doesn't go to the 'sunken ship' cheat or you think it links to it... Annoying stuff since it it 100% false. But anyway, i figured it out after 10 seconds of reading the post, i feel intelligent!

Old 29th August 2008, 11:05 PM
Jinjo

Yeah...isnt there a huge cemetary in the lair too? That place is way too big on the inside....

Old 29th August 2008, 11:07 PM
Bajr

Yes, the entrence to MM is a big cemetary with a hidden floor which you can walk on inside it ^^ (Sorry i had to add that)

Old 29th August 2008, 11:14 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Because I can't remember right now, if you look up while in the graveyard isn't it open sky?? I swear I can remember seeing the moon in there .

Old 29th August 2008, 11:23 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 2
RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBottles View Post
I hope this doesn't go to the 'sunken ship' cheat or you think it links to it... Annoying stuff since it it 100% false.
The sunken ship cheat is just stupid. Why was it even come up with? As far as I can tell, there is NOTHING that supports. (You mean the one that states that you can transfer grenade eggs to BK righ'?) The ship in TTC lobby IS pretty odd. It's all.... modeled nicely and has unknown contents. (That don't exist, but y'know, hypothetical contents.)

That sort of hole in the area of witchy world's entrance with the two log ride things in it is kind of suspicious. (Unless there was a jinjo up there, I can't remember

Last edited by Banjo cracker; 29th August 2008 at 11:26 PM.

Old 29th August 2008, 11:36 PM
Bajr

Flume of Doom it is called, and no one has ever found a way up there.

Old 29th August 2008, 11:44 PM
Brash Breegull

I don't think there's anything in the Flume of Doom...

The reason the Ship is by the entrance to Treasure Trove Cove? I think it's to give you an idea of what's in the level personally. Don't forget, you found the Grunty Switch jiggy on top of it. I don't really think it's a ship, it's just part of one.

And yes, in the cemetary room in Grunty's Lair, you actually can physically see the moon (which looks like it has a jack o'lantern like face on it). This seems odd because the lair is supposed to be all inside, and here,it appears to be OUTSIDE...kind of strange, but then again, the Lair is extremely unrealistic.

Ohio-Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young

Tags
advent, jinjo village, lava room