Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 7th April 2008, 09:59 PM
BanjoFTW

B-K3 plot Theory

First off, I would just like to say that this is my first post, and I haven't looked around the forums too much, so bear with me if this has already been said.
I was thinking about those 5 story lines that rare gave to us, and the fourth one about Banjo's house being demolished by a higher power really popped out at me. I then remembered the original trailer where the pencil was drawing (what seemed to me) Banjo's house or a different version of it. Maybe this invisible character with this magic pencil is the higher power. This would also make sense when Rare talked about certain leveks coming back in unexpected ways. Like, this pencil could alter the past levels. Just a thought.

Oh, and correct me if information has already been released that proves this theory wrong

Just wondering, when does the new BK-3 site get an update? So far, I've just been staring at that freakin' spinning jiggy for hours waiting for an update!!

Last edited by BanjoFTW; 7th April 2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: random question

Old 7th April 2008, 10:03 PM
New Member of the Year ('07 - '08)

Not to my knowledge. Though, I do seem to recall hearing this before in the Disinformation Central thread. Still, it's an interesting theory.

I still think it could be a mixture of elements from all 5 plots.

Old 7th April 2008, 10:17 PM
BanjoFTW

I guess that's possible, all five plots put together...

any other comments?

Old 7th April 2008, 10:21 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 4
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Now that I think of it, your theory does make a bit of sense. It would fall very well with what Rare has been saying and plot #4. However, I also say that all 5 plots contain some truth.

Old 7th April 2008, 10:24 PM
BanjoFTW

thanks for the complement

oh, and by the way, I am gullible enough to read your comment backwards...

Old 7th April 2008, 11:38 PM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Weren't all 5 of the plot tales, you know, fictitious and all an April Fools Joke? But, your theory is rather intelligent, especially since you're a new member. And, you used proper grammar, which you don't really see much of nowadays amongst the newbies.

Last edited by DarthConker; 7th April 2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: QUIT ASKING ME THE REASON WHY I EDITED! AND, YOU UP THERE, QUIT READING THIS!

Old 7th April 2008, 11:39 PM
New Member of the Year ('07 - '08)

They're not all an April Fools Joke. Rare has stated time after time (probably 3 times, actually) that "even we're not that cruel" in regards to all of them being fake.

So let's lay that notion to bed right now.

Tags
banjo kazooie three

User Tag List