Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Closed Thread

Old 11th March 2018, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 
Wii Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden View Post
The thread is a reminder that you won't be able to buy Wii points by the end of this month. BTC? Load all of your savings into Wii Points. Trust me
Listen guys, this was not a stuntpost. You will really not be able to buy Wii Points by the end of the month and I don't seem to see much in the way of preparation or planning around here? To be fair, you do need to have a very low IQ to be paying for NES ROMs for your Wii console in 2018, but I myself will be purchasing 10, 000 points before March is over.

Old 11th March 2018, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 
If anyone has some WiiWare recommendations I'll take them. And yes of course I have And Yet It Moves

Old 11th March 2018, 09:12 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Wii Shop Channel was a big factor in why Wii is perhaps my favorite console ever. Wii's got a lot of great games amassed over time, but on their own I'm not sure the library really competes with many other systems. But combine Gamecube compatibility with VC, I probably had more fun with that little white box than any system ever. I got into so many games that I hadn't played before, some that became all time favorites. And my god was the music great.

Old 11th March 2018, 09:41 PM
Mercury Star Power, Make Up~!

Total Awards: 10
Awesome Default Medal You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
I actually threw like 50 bucks at it last month to buy some of the things I've been meaning to get, and I'll probably do it again to get the WiiWare exclusive stuff that Nintendo put out that I don't have (like Excite Bike World Rally).

I recommend Konami's ReBirth series. I loved Castlevania The Adventure ReBirth a lot. I had that since it came out and I think it's really good- a nice return to classic Castlevania gameplay. I bought the other two ReBirth games last month, Contra and Gradius but I haven't played them yet.

Old 12th March 2018, 04:19 PM
Mercury Star Power, Make Up~!

Total Awards: 10
Awesome Default Medal You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB Printer Paper Memorial Garden View Post
Yoshi's Story Wii VC on the other TV
Actually, Yoshi Story was one of the things I bought last month. It's not like i couldn't get the cartridge or even Wii U Virtual Console but for some reason I just always wanted it on Wii and never got it. Past desires fulfilled, haha.

Closed Thread

User Tag List