Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 28th November 2008, 01:04 AM
Glowbo

Lightbulb My Concept Idea For the Next Banjo Game *Spoiler*

Okay, this is my first post on the rarewitchproject website, but my mind is copulating massive ideas about the next game. As a friendly reminder, this thread does have *spoilers* from Nuts and Bolts.

I just finished it yesterday, and it seems Grunty is off to go make her own game in L.O.G's factory. Now, if we go back to around April fools day this year, I remember hearing something about every level in BK3 being twisted by Grunty's imagination (I can't find a source, but I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere...) Anyhow, with Grunty making her own game, maybe this will take on that concept, of every level being in her mind, and being warped by her imagination?
And, with Banjo and Kazooie getting their moves back, maybe Rare donning the vehicles was just a means of broadening their fan base, only to return to the platforming genre with a whole bunch of new followers!

I apologise if whomever reads this doesn't know about the prior concept of every level being in Grunty's mind, so if someone who knows a source regarding this could post it here, i'd be greatly appreciative.

Anyhow, this is just my idea of maybe how the game will go...
Spasticman!

Old 30th November 2008, 04:32 PM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
That makes sense

Tags
banjo, concept, kazooie, nuts and bolts, threeie

User Tag List