Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 6th October 2004, 09:58 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Bottles' Revenge unlocked 2 years ago?

It was just brought to my attention earlier that Bottles' Revenge was in fact unlocked by Gameshark back in 2002!! I can't guarantee the validity of this though, as I don't have a Gameshark to test these codes. But a lot of you here do of course! So here are the codes that was released to play as Devil Bottles back in 2002:

81117DDA 090f
81117DEA 090F

Some one please try them and see if they work!!

Old 6th October 2004, 10:45 AM
Rarewitch Hero

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter 
Yes, when we released the image modifier this enabled you to play as the Devil Bottles model, which we have always said was in the cartridge. This was not the actual Bottles' Revenge mode.

Old 9th October 2004, 08:26 PM
Glowbo

There a code to modify Bottle's image to whatever we want? It'd be funny to have banjo over mumbo, or kazooie over banjo >_>