Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 12th August 2004, 05:17 AM
Dingpot

all i remember is getting it without the code on a rental game using the L to levitate code.

Why don't girls ever notice me?

Old 31st August 2004, 11:01 AM
Glowbo

you could say i went kinda insane over the whole ice key crap, i tried and tried to get through that bloody ice wall but couldn't, then a friend told me that u can get it with an action replay and levitate up there, so i went out that weekend a blew $100 (AU) on it just so i could get it, it's the only time i've ever used my AR. I kicked myself 5 mins after i got the key to realise it was kinda pointless

Old 19th November 2004, 11:29 PM
Alumni Staff

Total Awards: 1
Awesome Default Medal 
After I got the key with my equalizer, I spent AGES doing stuff like text searching for "stop n swop" in memory, and entering STOPNSWOP as a sandcastle code. None of them ever worked...

Old 20th November 2004, 02:26 AM
Glowbo

i didnt really get into the stop n swop thing until i saw (while playing BT) the posters on the wall in jolly roger's pub thingy. i saw the pink egg, and had a list of sandcastle codes and within the hour i had all 6 eggs and ice key. then i got in a panic and didnt know what they did. and i found this site. and then found out... nothing. ive wasted like ... a whole 3 hours on this! lol oh well.

Old 22nd November 2004, 09:42 PM
Bunnycomb

I used to try and "fly" in to Wozza's cave. I tried to beak bomb all areas of the wall near Wozza's cave.

Of course, it was impossible! There is a "barrier" around the whole thing, I think I walked through the ice pannel with a code and no fanfare played, it is only once it is gone is the fanfare music activated..

It also makes me wonder why the ice panel which covers the ice chamber is in 2 pieces? Use the codes and you can see what i mean..It is almost "cracked" down the centre..uhm...?

I eventually found the codes for openin the ice key chamber, so used them then regretted it. So, I went to a local video shop, rented out BK, and swapped my version for the other (it didn't have the SNS items!)