Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 6th May 2009, 05:02 AM
Glowbo

BK3: Rise of the Breegull

Ok so it might sound gay or whatever. But I've thought it through a bit and i thought of the sequel to BT.

It takes place right after BT. Grunty uses a spell to weaken Banjo and Kazooie but it just so happens they are split at the time because Banjo went for a walk and Kazooie stayed at home playing XBOX 360. Banjo becomes weakend and some of his moves are taken away. Banjo rejoins wth Kazooie and they are after the witch so Banjo can be back to normal.

No, Banjo would not be taken out, he would just be more useless. With that said, Kazooie would learn lots of new moves from her family (taking the place of bottles and such).

Its just a thought. But i deffinently wouldnt mind seeing that as the new sequel.

Last edited by austinwillburn; 7th May 2009 at 02:54 AM.

Old 6th May 2009, 05:06 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinwillburn View Post
Ok so it might sound gay or whatever. But I've thought it through a bit and i thought of the sequel to BT.

It takes place right after BT. Grunty uses a spell to weaken Banjo and Kazooie but it just so happens they are split at the time because Banjo went for a walk and Kazooie stayed at home playing XBOX 360. Banjo becomes weakend and some of his moves are taken away. Banjo rejoins wth Kazooie and they are after the witch so Banjo can be back to normal.

No, Banjo would not be taken out, he would just be more useless. With that said, Kazooie would learn lots of new moves from his family (taking the place of bottles and such).

Its just a thought. But i deffinently wouldnt mind seeing that as the new sequel.
Did you just call Kazooie a guy? Or is Banjo's family going to teach her moves? I am perplexed. D:

Old 6th May 2009, 09:55 PM
Most Creative Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Reminiscence Rarity 
Gender confusion!!!!!

I go for Kaz's family, it would be more comical.

Old 6th May 2009, 11:05 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
That would be some family.

Old 7th May 2009, 02:55 AM
Glowbo

Yea I meant her, sorry about that. But I thought that it would be better with kazooie learning alot better moves.

Tags
banjo, bk3, kazooie, sequel, tooie

User Tag List