Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 21st July 2006, 12:01 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I will checked this too! Maybe its joke but you never know...

Old 21st July 2006, 03:32 PM
Friendliest Member ('07 -'08)

Total Awards: 9
RWP Note Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
That's an interesting idea, about Jolly's dances. He does seem to dance rather randomly, though. It almost seems that there should be something waaaaayy more complex to do with the Jukebox than just being able to listen to BT songs, that you can access by just going to a certain level. I'm with Icegod on this one. We should examine Jolly's dance patterns and the CWK egg theories.

Old 21st July 2006, 04:01 PM
Missing Hero

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I agree.There is more to Jukebox.Seagull is proof about this.We should work on activating Seagull legally.Certain songs and certain order....

Last edited by BanjoPL; 21st July 2006 at 04:03 PM.

Old 21st July 2006, 04:18 PM
Jinjo

Good to meet you guys this is my first post, anyways, from what I can tell, Jolly's dances are not the same each time you play a preticular song, there is more than likely a randomi9zation code, for the animationof him danceing, the varing dances are randomized...however the songs in different orders certainly, makes scence, like a cheat code, without the usall method?

Old 21st July 2006, 05:40 PM
Lord of Games

Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
Here's something interesting about the Jukebox... The character head next to Witchy World is randomly Big Al or Salty Joe. The menu for Witchy World's themes always has Big Al's head.

Old 21st July 2006, 05:59 PM
Jinjo

thats interesting, Iwonder why thats randomized....

Old 21st July 2006, 08:26 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
I just thought of something (I know, it's a first )
The "JUKEBOX" cheat requires "all" 25 cheato pages (which brings me to another subject described later). However, if you are lazy (like me) you would have just typed it in backwards so u didn't have to get the 25 of them. Now, if the jukebox was such a great deal, why have the backwards cheat for lazy people? I mean, if it does unlock SnS they don't want it to be as easy as typing one code backwards, they would want u do collect the 25 cheato pages, right? So, I think that if u typed it in using the backwards method that maybe that you won't get any further than the seagul music, no matter what you do. But if you do it the legit way, maybe something will happen.

Secondly, when I went to Cheato with 25 pages he gives me the cheat. I talk to him again and he just says like he always does something like "Every 5 pages I can give you something". He doesn't even say "You have collected all my pages! Congrats!" or somethin. Lazy programming by rare, or more cheato pages?

Old 21st July 2006, 08:36 PM
Jinjo

goo question prolly just a lazy programmer but I agree with you, theres prolly a peice of code that enables you to get rest if you went through the normal channels but isent that the only cheat that can be typed bacwards? I thoguht almost all of them, are type CHETO then the code

Old 21st July 2006, 08:41 PM
DJ Jamjars

Nope, all cheats that cheato gives you can be typed in backwards. From KCABYENOH (honeyback) to FOORPLLAF (fallproof) they can be typed in backwards.

Old 21st July 2006, 08:47 PM
Jinjo

oh well my mistake

Old 21st July 2006, 08:54 PM
DJ Jamjars

It's ok

So.... about that theory thing.... anyone else wanna say anything?

Old 21st July 2006, 11:15 PM
pacino_man

Ok this is my first post here and i am currently reading through this whole topic and i had a question. I started a new game and the only stop n swop item i have is the pink egg. I started a new file just to play through it again and i noticed that skark food island was available for me to enter time i got to TTC. I would love to help with this so im in.

Edit: Also, i dont remember ever having to do anything for my pinke egg. I never had a gameshark or put in the sandcastle code. I just beat the game 100% mumbo showed me and i went there and got the egg.

Last edited by pacino_man; 21st July 2006 at 11:21 PM.

Old 22nd July 2006, 12:37 AM
Alumni Staff

Total Awards: 1
Awesome Default Medal 
If we had an (M) code for tooie, we could check out the challenge 16 rumor, but the problem is that BT still crashes constantly whenever we try to edit anything...

We need to have another look at that cutscene mod though... There's gotta be another activator, since there are definetely some cutscenes which aren't mapped onto the activator we already have...

Old 22nd July 2006, 01:00 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Wow it's almost 200 pages and still no SnS. But we are difinatly made alot of progress.

Old 22nd July 2006, 01:18 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal RWP Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
I've started replaying BT and noticed a few things odd. The area CCL is one of them. One of them would be the shooting game inside the pot of gold. The cheese wedge also acted considerably weird. When I paused my game, it acted differently compared to pausing in other levels. Probably means nothing, but never know.

Last edited by Mr 3vil; 22nd July 2006 at 01:20 AM.