Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Homebrew Games and Tools

Homebrew Games and Tools If you've created a trainer, texture editor, or a full-blown fangame we'd like to see it here. Show off your mad programming skills.

Old 4th December 2010, 10:33 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Thumbs up A level idea brought to life (kinda)

If any of you were a part of Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy, you'll know about the level idea, "Eukaryotopia". If you don't, however, here's a brief description:

A world that takes place on the inside of an animal cell. A Eukaryotic cell is the scientific name for "animal cell". I combined the word "Eukaryote" with the word "Utopia" to get: Eukaryotopia. The world is very strange, yet fascinating.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to give an accurate representation of the world I saw in my mind UNTIL this video was discovered. A user on YouTube found an 3D animation of the life inside of a cell. I synced (?) the video with the piece I had wrote for, and it fits perfectly. It's exactly what I envisioned when I was writing the piece. Now I want to share it with you guys

Eukaryotopia Movie (Download)

YouTube wouldn't allow me to re-upload it with my music, so I decided to just host it on mediafire. Now if only we could make this more banjo-kazooie styled and playable. It'd be such an AMAZING world! I have so many ideas for what could be done with this world. For instance, 00:52, I could see banjo running across that as it forms. 1:16 - 1:25, an enemy? or a friend? 2:14, an explorable area with music notes all over it. Maybe a jiggy too? That's only a few ideas. What do you guys think?

(sorry btw if this isn't the right section for this thread. I was debating between here and creative cavern)

Last edited by B-Kpianist; 4th December 2010 at 10:39 PM.

Old 4th December 2010, 10:55 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Wow that animation is amazing , goes so well with the music

Is that seriously what goes on in cells??

Old 4th December 2010, 11:25 PM
Von Kriplespac

You're Appreciated! 
That fat, walking blue blob has to be the boss for the level.

Old 5th December 2010, 08:06 AM
I'M A BIG WEE WEE HEAD!!!!

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 
Wow, that is awesome animation. It goes perfectly with the music.

User Tag List