Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 6th August 2019, 04:49 AM
u ‾ ‾ u

Total Awards: 3
RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
I take it back. these guys are my main gripe. instant death that gets around the anti-instant-death item (because it's not a spell, it's a thing added into their normal attack). first encountering them in the ice cave is pretty terrifying

Old 9th August 2019, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 
Chibi-Robo, which I like a lot more than I did when first playing it, also Diddy Kong Racing Adventure mode, Geist, NFL QB Club 2002, Go Go Hypergrind (very shit game, really boring and simplistic but also has the nerve to be frustrating, BAD), and just occasionally picking up stars in a new Japanese SM64 file. A real Videogame Array

Old 15th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Three Lions on Game Boy Colour offers way more squad management and tactical options than you'd expect from a GBC football game, but get into a match and it's the same shallow Sensible Soccer-style trash I was bored of by FIFA World Cup 2002 on Nokia 3650

Disney Sports: American Football on GameCube is a strange one

Old 16th August 2019, 02:18 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
I've done about 7 runs of FTL at this point. I enjoy the game so far, though I haven't quite figured out all the ways to counter enemy ships. It's so satisfying the way your ship gets better through the game, but never feels better enough. That feeling of wanting just one more energy, not being able to use all the systems you want together, it's just so good!

Old 16th August 2019, 02:35 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
I've been playing a bit of Animal Crossing New Leaf because I am so desperate for AC right now. Other than that I've been dipping my toes in Fire Emblem Three Houses even though I'm not much of a fan of the series. I'm really just filling the void until Zelda in September.

Old 1st September 2019, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

And I'm back playing Madden 2008.

Old 5th September 2019, 07:01 AM
Von Kriplespac

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Guys, Banjo is fighting Undertale man

Old 5th September 2019, 08:17 PM
a quiche

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Morpheus is fightin' Neo!!!!!!!!

Old 5th September 2019, 09:43 PM
u ‾ ‾ u

RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
still playing super metroid. funny you mention that about the snes, i'm trying to play less on emulator. trying to learn how to kill draygon with shinesparks and it seems to be precise enough of a trick that i have trouble memorizing the timing for short charging when they're slightly different on emulator. actually got the blue suit glitch to happen by chance last weekend when i was practicing late at night.

also had to retire a controller, and spiffy-clean-up another one. i think my big dumb thumbs wore out the d-pad. r in p.

Old 16th September 2019, 01:51 AM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Played three games this weekend, Pikmin 2, A Link to the Past, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Pikmin 2 is a great game. I managed to pay off the debt in 19 days, but I still need to rescue Louie. I adore everything about the series. The sense of being a small creature wandering through a much larger world is exciting, yet horrifying when you run into a large beast. The pikmin and bulborbs are cute. Had a terrifying encounter with an Empress Bulblax and her horde of larva. Only 1 out of 100 pikmin survived. I think though, I like 2 the least out of the three. I prefer exploring in the overworld instead of the caves.

A Link to the Past is great. Having recently finished both the original Legend of Zelda and Link's Awakening, it is great seeing the things that they improved on from the original and brought back for LA. I made it to the Ice Palace and found the Blue Mail before I had to quit for the night. I'll figure out how to beat it soon enough. I vastly prefer LTTP over the original. LTTP is not as cryptic as the original, but doesn't hold your hand as tightly as the new games.

Smash Bros. is always fun and I'm enjoying Ultimate a lot. I typically play against my brother, since my internet connection is frequently spotty. He's been getting really good at Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon. I wish I could convince him to play with items and stage hazards on though.

Video games are fun.

Old 17th September 2019, 04:42 AM
Formerly Chilli

Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Just finished playing through Majora's Mask for the gf. First time I've actually finished it all entirely by myself, because as a kid my cousin did the entirety of the Stone Tower Temple when I was in school cause I was scared of it for some reason?

Just started Windwaker HD (for the gf as well, we've been going through the 3d Zelda games in order.) I think my goal is to complete the pictograph statues for this play-through cause that was always my favourite aspect. Speaking of statues, I miss trophies in Smash Ultimate. I hope they bring them back in Super Smash Bros: Remix HD featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Old 17th September 2019, 03:41 PM
Chasing Childhood

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
My Switch has been amazing for getting me back into regular gaming, being able to chill on the couch for 10 or 15 minutes with the TV on in the background is bliss. Slowly been powering my way through Stardew Valley cause it's just so happy and relaxing. But Rocket League will continue being my drug of choice on a day by day.

They/Them

Old 1st October 2019, 06:53 AM
Von Kriplespac

I'm still playing Ocarina of Time

Old 6th October 2019, 02:07 AM
Von Kriplespac

I got myself a steering wheel, pedal, and H-shifter for American Truck Simulator. This makes it so much fun. I managed to complete a 1k mile delivery while only incurring two charges of vehicular manslaughter, so I think I'm getting pretty good.

Old 6th October 2019, 10:06 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyNPC View Post
I got myself a steering wheel, pedal, and H-shifter for American Truck Simulator. This makes it so much fun. I managed to complete a 1k mile delivery while only incurring two charges of vehicular manslaughter, so I think I'm getting pretty good.
Wow that very unrealistic...

Real truckers would never be asked to drive less than 5000 miles.

User Tag List