Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic

Rare & Playtonic Discuss anything Rare related, from classic Rareware to the Golden(eye) era or even some of their later projects. If it's Rare it's here.

Old 17th March 2010, 06:28 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Thumbs up Perfect Dark Walkthrough

Hi there! I will be uploading a walkthrough of Perfect Dark XBLA to my PD channel:

http://www.youtube.com/Perfect360Dark

I am not the best player in the world, but I will try to show you what needs to be done to complete every mission, so enjoy!

Old 18th March 2010, 11:39 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Laurence View Post
Hi there! I will be uploading a walkthrough of Perfect Dark XBLA to my PD channel:

http://www.youtube.com/Perfect360Dark

I am not the best player in the world, but I will try to show you what needs to be done to complete every mission, so enjoy!
You do know that higher difficulties have more objectives and those will most likely be wanted eventually.

Other then that, it's faster then my playthrough. Silly me trying Perfect Agent first.

Old 19th March 2010, 05:45 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
It's a playthrough of the whole game, so I'm doing it in order: 1 - Agent, 1 - Special Agent, 1 - Perfect Agent, 2 - Agent, 2 - Special Agent, and so on.

Old 19th March 2010, 06:53 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Is it just me, or when you get to Elvis, the last keycard doesn't drop... Because I've done this about 5 times now, and I stand in front of the door stupidly watching the timer tick down.

8 times now, and no luck with it dropping... This is really starting to tick me off! . I've tried everything, from opening the door with the box, or with a grenade... ffff...

*Is wondering if anyone has even passed this level/how*

Last edited by DementedSun; 19th March 2010 at 08:23 PM.

Old 13th April 2010, 11:18 AM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
Is it just me, or when you get to Elvis, the last keycard doesn't drop... Because I've done this about 5 times now, and I stand in front of the door stupidly watching the timer tick down.
I presume you're talking about the Rescue mission, and most likely on Special or Perfect Agent. If you're playing on Agent then the guard closest to the door will drop the keycard. If you're playing on either difficulty, the last of the four guards in the room will drop the keycard. Make sure you've killed them all!

And if the worst comes to the worst, you could always use a Dragon / Superdragon

Old 13th April 2010, 03:12 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian Age View Post
I presume you're talking about the Rescue mission, and most likely on Special or Perfect Agent. If you're playing on Agent then the guard closest to the door will drop the keycard. If you're playing on either difficulty, the last of the four guards in the room will drop the keycard. Make sure you've killed them all!

And if the worst comes to the worst, you could always use a Dragon / Superdragon

Heh, I got through awhile ago. I was on Agent, and I had tried the Dragon/Superdragon . I assume it was just bugged, it seemed to fix itself when I restarted the 360.

EDIT: Awh, 500th post... Was going to save it for something special .

Tags
perfect dark, rare, xbla, xbox 360, xbox live arcade

User Tag List