Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:07 PM
Glowbo

Talking my sns theory

YOu know that game banjo kazooie nuts and bolts has sns in it? well, if you get banjo kazooie and tooie on xbla, you can get stop n swop. but isn't there supposed to be more than a few fuzzy dice and a goldfish?!
if you have seen Lerakolanche's youtube video, Stop n swop solved, you will see that blackeye may be the key to the origonal stop n swop. can i get an amen?!
anyways, He has pictures of 3 things: SHarkfood island, Treasure Trove Cove, And inside sharkfood island, whitch shows a very suspicious Pink dot. Everyone has to know that is the pink stop n swop egg.
Why is Rare not talking? BEcause they don't have to. but if we all email them or somethin, they will haave to talk.

---------------------------------------------------
Come see my wordpress site:

http://banjokazooie2ie.wordpress.com/

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:16 PM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
If you are running a blog entirely about Banjo Kazooie you should know this for sure.

In other words: You freaking fail!

Old 22nd May 2009, 10:41 PM
Jinjo

ok, i really don't understand where you're going with this. we know that SNS works with tooie, N&B, and Lost Challenges, as well as future games through SNS II, so what's the mystery?

kaiser, don't flame people. this is the RWP. it shouldn't be a surprise that someone here does a BK blog. that's a lot better than like a Spyro blog or something

Eekumbokum

Old 22nd May 2009, 11:22 PM
Bunnycomb

INFECTED - B1K1 
i think that 80% of SNS is solved.
not much else to figure out.
and Blackeye had nothing to do with it.

Old 22nd May 2009, 11:25 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
You'll get completely flamed for posting theroies without legitament proof to back it up.

Old 22nd May 2009, 11:36 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 2
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Lekarolanche's video was edited. He even admitted it.

And it's pretty obvious that the mysterious pink dot was the pink SnS egg.

Old 22nd May 2009, 11:37 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breegullbeak View Post
You'll get completely flamed for posting theroies without legitament proof to back it up.
maybe, but that doesn't justify flaming, especially if it's against the rules, which i believe it is. let's be nice to each other, people =/

Eekumbokum

Old 23rd May 2009, 12:46 AM
Glowbo

i just think that the rare people saw what we think about sns and so they tried to put an end to it by makinh sns into vehicle parts. so i think the peigional sns would've been somewhat near that theory.

Old 23rd May 2009, 12:51 AM
Glowbo

btw, it was just a thought... you don't have to go flaming me!

Old 23rd May 2009, 01:57 AM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntilda5598 View Post
i just think that the rare people saw what we think about sns and so they tried to put an end to it by makinh sns into vehicle parts. so i think the peigional sns would've been somewhat near that theory.
You do realize that a variation on the original Stop 'n' Swop is in the port of Tooie, right?

The new SnS isn't just vehicle parts...

I am the Cl :eek: nemaster!!!!

Old 23rd May 2009, 02:04 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
YOu know that game banjo kazooie nuts and bolts has sns in it? well, if you get banjo kazooie and tooie on xbla, you can get stop n swop. but isn't there supposed to be more than a few fuzzy dice and a goldfish?!
if you have seen Lerakolanche's youtube video, Stop n swop solved, you will see that blackeye may be the key to the origonal stop n swop. can i get an amen?!
anyways, He has pictures of 3 things: SHarkfood island, Treasure Trove Cove, And inside sharkfood island, whitch shows a very suspicious Pink dot. Everyone has to know that is the pink stop n swop egg.
Why is Rare not talking? BEcause they don't have to. but if we all email them or somethin, they will haave to talk.

---------------------------------------------------
Come see my wordpress site:

http://banjokazooie2ie.wordpress.com/
Stop 'N' Swop obviously wasn't supposed to be the prizes in N&B, there's no question about that.

Blackeye probably didn't have anything to do with Stop 'N' Swop.

Er, no. Rare wouldn't tell us about Stop 'N' Swop if we all e-mailed. Many, MANY people already have, any Rare hasn't replied with anything but teases.

I don't mean to be rude, but, what exactly is your theory?

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:13 AM
Glowbo

my theory is blackeye. he could be the key to all of the origonal stop n swop! everyone , please just take a moment to listen...
i know that captin blackeye was gonna be in project dream, yet he had to be in banjo tooie for a reason! i mean why him? why banjo tooie and not any other banjo game? think aabout it... he isn't just a seasick pirate thwt just gives you 2 dubloons! he has to be more than that...

Last edited by gruntilda5598; 23rd May 2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: i put 3 dubloons instead of 2! srry!

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:22 AM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
my theory is blackeye. he could be the key to all of the origonal stop n swop! everyone , please just take a moment to listen...
i know that captin blackeye was gonna be in project dream, yet he had to be in banjo tooie for a reason! i mean why him? why banjo tooie and not any other banjo game? think aabout it... he isn't just a seasick pirate thwt just gives you 3 dubloons! he has to be more than that...
You are entirely right....

He isn't just a seasick pirate thwt just gives you 3 dubloons...

He's a seasick pirate that gives you 2 doubloons....

Why Banjo Tooie? Because Tooie was full fo jokes that broke the fourth wall, while Kazooie was more of an off-the-wall platformer with a straight-forward story....

They didn't think of putting Blackeye in until Tooie...

He was in the game to make fun of Project Dream and to make collecting doubloons easier...

I am the Cl :eek: nemaster!!!!

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:50 AM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemega32 View Post
You are entirely right....

He isn't just a seasick pirate thwt just gives you 3 dubloons...

He's a seasick pirate that gives you 2 doubloons....

Why Banjo Tooie? Because Tooie was full fo jokes that broke the fourth wall, while Kazooie was more of an off-the-wall platformer with a straight-forward story....

They didn't think of putting Blackeye in until Tooie...

He was in the game to make fun of Project Dream and to make collecting doubloons easier...
^THIS^

Banjo-Tooie was full of cameos that were just there for the sake of being cameos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcWCs...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCAL...eature=related

I think the Blackeye cameo in Tooie with the pink egg portrait was probably just a tease by Rare because after Stop 'N' Swop was discovered, the pictures of Blackeye were still a mystery.

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:28 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
I didn't say falming was ok. I said that it tends to happen to usupported theroies.

Tags
stop n' swop