Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 13th October 2008, 10:38 PM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Your favorite SNS location

The title says everything.Did you like the egg on Sharkfood Island because of the huge "tower" ,the Ice Key in Wozzas Cave or just the one in Nabnuts House because you can think about some strange theories why it is there?Why?And how did you felt when you saw this place?
You could also add the locations in BT,there are also some "eggs" and the key.

My favorite location is the Sharkfood Island one,because it was the first one that I visited.I heard the great fanfare and was completely amazed,such an atmosphere.And I loved climbling this rock tower up to the egg.

In BT,it was the one from the waterfall.It took me some minutes to see the hidden path behind the waterfall...

I know that maybe some of you think that this is a strange topic,but I'm just interested in this,don't know why.

Last edited by Myriad; 13th October 2008 at 10:42 PM.

Old 13th October 2008, 10:44 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 12
Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Definately the Ice Key in Wozza's Cave. Not only because it's different from the other six items but mostly because it's always visible. I remember, long before I knew the codes, I'd always try to find ways through that ice wall to get that rotating prize. The mystery was heightened further with Mumbo's pictures at the end of the game. Entering the sandcastlecodes and finally obtaining that Ice Key is a great experience.

Old 13th October 2008, 10:46 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
I'd have to say the Ice-key area. For years I had no idea why there was just a big ice-key sitting on a pedestal in an unreachable area of Wozzas cavern. Until I finally decided to get that last puzzle piece in Click Clock Woods that I missed. Then I saw the secret Mumbo pictures and it became clear what that key was for .

Old 13th October 2008, 11:25 PM
Bunnycomb

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter 
I would of said the Ice in wuzza's cave or shark food island , But really the one I like the best is the yellow egg in nabnuts house. I think its funny how nabnut and his wife keep farting and snoring. The blue egg in Gobi's valley is my second favorite. Then the pink egg in shark food island , then the ice key. then the turquoise egg in the mad monster mansion cellar, then the red egg in the captain's room in rusty bucket bay. then last but not least the green egg on top of logo in the bathroom in mad monster mansion. I guess I got a little carried away with my answer but , their you go.

Old 13th October 2008, 11:51 PM
Dingpot

Wozza's Cave or Sharkfood Island for me. The rotating key and the sign always taunted me! WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

*10 years later*

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Old 14th October 2008, 12:14 AM
Jinjo

Ice Key. It was a total coque tease to all of us 10 year old boys back in the day. Still is. Here's to hoping that the Sandcastle codes are changed in BKXBLA. I mean, yeah you already know the codes, but why not earn 'em this time?

Old 14th October 2008, 01:40 AM
McLovin

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Random Award 
I always enjoyed Sharkfood island, with its own area and the rise to the top.

Old 15th October 2008, 08:47 PM
Clanker

INFECTED - B1K1 
Both the ice key and the egg in Gobi's Valley. I always tried to find a way through the icewall in Wozza's cave. First I thought you had to be the walrus and use the teeth.
The egg in Gobi's Valley for pretty much the same reason actually. This door was a mystery to me, I tried whatever I could think of to open it and at the end of the game when Mumbo showed you a clip I went even more crazy

Old 15th October 2008, 10:28 PM
Clanker

INFECTED - B1K1 
the ice key for sure, i can still picture me and my cousin debating on how to get it (neither of us knew you couldn't) i think it was up until we both got tooie that we finally just forgot about it.

Old 16th October 2008, 12:39 AM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 
My fave is Sharkfood Island, because it's more of its own area than an add on to a room, plus it's so big.

Old 16th October 2008, 08:17 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Sharkfood Island.
There is Treasure Trove Cove map with X on Sharkfood Island in Banjo-Kazooie and there are Sharkfood Island pictures in Banjo-Tooie.

Old 16th October 2008, 01:28 PM
Glowbo

Sharkfood island. "Out of the sea it rises to reveal more secret prizes" haha still remember it.

Old 16th October 2008, 08:57 PM
Glowbo

I'd have to say the Mad Monster Mansion cellar or the Desert door. I always wondered why that barrel had was sealed up. Also I wanted to know if the door behind Gobi's valley opened up at all. The one on Loggo was weird.

Old 27th October 2008, 10:51 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Either:
Wozzas Cave (Because i like winter)

Or...

The Unopenable Desert Door (Because i like tombs)

Old 2nd November 2008, 03:03 AM
Jinjo

1. The ice key in Wozzas cave because if i remember right it makes a cool tune when you get it and i like snow and etc, etc.

2. Pink egg in sharkfood island because it is the main egg as far as i can tell...

a. Map of sharkfood island

b. Pictures in tooie

c. Picture of banjo holding it in N&B (Banjo Land)

d. Real pink eggs with robots inside in N&B (Banjo Land)

And it's cool how Sharkfood islad rises up.