Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 3rd July 2006, 08:43 PM
Glowbo

... when you draw question marks on every thing that looks like an egg (no, I haven't done this, but easter will come again... ).

Old 3rd July 2006, 10:05 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flibbits_attack
Aw, cute. You think you're a dragon. Might want to chill on the whole "dragon warrior" thing when you hit high school though, buddy. Just a suggestion.
Have I waltzed around here acting like one? I don't think so. It's called a signature. You put what you want, as long as it's not offensive. Quit whining.

Tatsumaru is an alias, not a 'RAWR IM A DRAGON PH33R ME' thing. And for your information, I'm already in high school. But you don't care, I'm just a 'retarded 13 year old child with no sense of reality'.

And OF COURSE the internet is serious business, but you can't just walk around revealing who you are outside of it. People have the ability on the web to mask their identity, for a REASON.

*cough* Pfft. I wasn't here for five days, and this. Nice to pick at me. VERY good first impression :3

*doublecough*

ANYWAY, before I was insulted, you'd be crazy about it if you'd begin to dress up as a bear with yellow shorts, finding easter eggs.

LOL SONIK HEROZ FERT!!1!
(best with sound effects)

Old 4th July 2006, 12:01 AM
Jinjo

Ah, I see we have here a flibbits_attack.A not-so fine specimen.DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.Though he shows signs of intelligence, thats only because someone dropped him out of the back of a truck transporting him to his new prison, where he then managed to ransack a house(How the ****?) and a computer got his attention.He proceeded to spend many long years learning to type, he now uses it to vent his troubles at other users on random sites.A very intriguing specimen indeed.See, his fun is attacking users over the INTARWEBZ, and if we completely ignore him, he'll never have his fun, and we can laugh at him as he feebly tries to attract our attention to him.These types, though not very common, or rare, kids, you should stay away from these foul creatures.They seek to ruin your life attempting to "piss you off" with something over the internet.Anyways,Moving along, kids, is the dark trolls.These trolls, are the second most primitive trolls on....

ON TOPIC:When you see some small island while boating one day, and you claim:"Sharkfood island has arisen!! I must alert the internet!(drops cameras)"

EDIT:Mr.Troll, if you think I'll even bother to read your posts, try again.You can NEVER force me to read what you say, period.So your smartass comments to this post will have the same results as speaking to a wall.Begone.

Last edited by Breadbug; 4th July 2006 at 12:04 AM.

Old 4th July 2006, 12:22 AM
Glowbo

you know you gone crazy

when its winter and your door handle is frozen you say OMG THE ICE DOOR then you make a key out of snow then spray it with water to make an ice key

Old 4th July 2006, 06:53 AM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumaru

you'd be crazy about it if you'd begin to dress up as a bear with yellow shorts, finding easter eggs.
So what if i like to do that..?

YKYHGCASNSW (You Know You Have Gond Crazy About SNS When)

you put a peper mache (sp?) mask on, paint it yellow, and yell ELEUM BONUM! at people dureing holodays (not halloween)

Old 4th July 2006, 02:34 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
YKYHGCASNSW (You Know You Have Gond Crazy About SNS When)
...when you just entered this into the sandcastle.

Old 4th July 2006, 03:57 PM
Jinjo

It seems that flibbits_attack has either A:ran off crying that what I said is true, B:Trying hard to come up with a smartass comment, C:trying to make up an educated sentence that has to do with something like "Oh, I pushed his buttons, whats he going to do to me, have a temper tantrum? Hah." D:Trolling somewhere else or E:Realized he just got pwned and wants to make up things like "zomfg lol i hav grlfrend u dnt lol i hav house n lyf u dnt u a fat nred lolol". Sick of these godforbid trolls taht deserve to get hung by their genitals.

On-Topic:When everyday is easter, and you always search for the same eggs everyday.

Old 4th July 2006, 05:48 PM
Glowbo

Here is my response:

zomfg lol i hav grlfrend u dnt lol i hav house n lyf u dnt u a fat nred lolol

Old 5th July 2006, 07:03 AM
Grunty's Reject

YKYHGCASNSW: You start throwing eggs at rare and saying : "HERES YA SNS!!!"

EDIT:Flibbits, at least more than one in 50 people likes him. And he can think of something to say that isnt said 14 times a minute on tv.

Think about it, on this whole board, noone likes you. 50 people dont like you, less than 1 in 50 people likes you. Gus.

Last edited by Dricenticore; 5th July 2006 at 07:07 AM.

Old 5th July 2006, 07:04 PM
Glowbo

And he can think of something to say that isnt said 14 times a minute on tv.

What channel are you watching where people say "zomfg lol i hav grlfrend u dnt lol i hav house n lyf u dnt u a fat nred lolol" ?

You dudes are giving me way too much attention. It's overwhelming me!

Old 5th July 2006, 10:25 PM
Glowbo

you know this is the real world flibbits so get your head out of your but and look at the outside world for once and maby just maby you'll see that people here love to kid and you can't just take a joke.

Old 6th July 2006, 12:49 AM
Glowbo

The irony of that post is incredible. I can't take a joke? How many people jumped on me for clowning on that dragon kid?

Old 6th July 2006, 12:50 AM
Glowbo

You make #8.

Old 6th July 2006, 12:53 AM
Jinjo

Rar.He attack dragon kid. Us get him.

Old 6th July 2006, 12:55 AM
Glowbo

And you are probably the biggest ***got on this entire board.