Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 3rd April 2007, 09:38 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Most of you guys who are posting saying "aww just take a joke it'll be right" don't seem to understand the major repercussions that this COULD have caused. Saying that if we get mad over this we dont have a life? I think the on who doesnt have a life is CBM who spends so much time planning this dont you think? I don't waste 5 moths of my life reaarrangin a videogame just to gain a sense of self-satisfaction. Like many people say if you don't like whats being posted here you can leave you DON'T have to trick people into running around like chickens with their heads cut off just so you can laugh. This COULD have cost me my final grades in school, running around reading "How to's" looking into it but I realise that school is more important. However their are some people who don't realise this. They will ignore everything else and conentrate on this. And there goes their future. (Although for everyone out there Final Exams arent the be all and end all). Anyway I'm starting to spiral into a meaningless rant. But I don't like to hear that WE don't have a life because we're getting mad about this. Look at yourself in the mirror planning a STUPID stunt like this for five months.

-Airmano

Old 3rd April 2007, 02:43 PM
Brash Breegull

I think that was part of the point of this whole thing , Don't let a video game take over your life. Important life matters should come first anyway. I do understand your point even if I don't agree with it. When you get obsessed with SNS You tend to Be a little dramatic about it.

Old 3rd April 2007, 02:54 PM
Bunnycomb

What!, eh, oh this topic again, ooh, I don't care about any of this anymore!

Old 3rd April 2007, 03:45 PM
Jinjo

fools like him, are nothing to be concerned with simply forget his lies and move forward.

Last edited by Otacon; 3rd April 2007 at 03:50 PM.

Old 3rd April 2007, 04:33 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Whoa...

Old 3rd April 2007, 04:37 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
This is getting out of control...

Look. No-one is as mad at CBM as I am, but that is no excuse to be shouting and flaming. Sure, his joke was a bit cruel, but its his BIRTHDAY,GUYS! Shom him some respect!