Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

View Poll Results: Dis sheet fo' real mofo?
YA RLY 22 26.83%
NO WAI 60 73.17%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9th August 2007, 04:13 AM
Brash Breegull

The rsa text was found in BT not bk. this picture is just a Bad fake. its plainly gruntys lair. The puzzle picture in the distance is treasure trove cove. the picture of grunty is the platform at the base of the moss bridge that leads to TTC and clankers cavern. No way this is real, not at all. Some people will believe anything.

Old 9th August 2007, 04:16 AM
Jinjo

I have had a *ton* of experience with manipulating pictures, so I've become very good at spotting flaws... but this one definitely baffles me. I've tried to look for flaws, but it's too perfect. IMHO, this could very well be a real picture.

Also notice that the Jiggy podium for TTC is at a strange angle... it's no longer lined up with the picture.

I just wish this person would tell us exactly where he found it, though.

1949-2005

Old 9th August 2007, 04:17 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Jinjo
The rsa text was found in BT not bk. this picture is just a Bad fake. its plainly gruntys lair. The puzzle picture in the distance is treasure trove cove. the picture of grunty is the platform at the base of the moss bridge that leads to TTC and clankers cavern. No way this is real, not at all. Some people will believe anything.
Yes, we all know that. We're suggesting that this could be the Ridiculouse Secret Area in Banjo-Tooie. That room is completely blocked off just like the first part of the entrance to Grunty's Lair.

Old 9th August 2007, 04:24 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
it does not look fake, the rocks look pretty good they look like the ones in grunties lair in BT, which could mean that area of the layer perhaps is accessable, or should i say was.

EDIT: nice try, Grunties eyes arent green, they're yellow

Last edited by gdsmzroll; 9th August 2007 at 04:29 AM.

Old 9th August 2007, 05:10 AM
Dingpot

gdsmroll, if it is a real picture, it would be very dark in there. The reason for no shadow under the bridge...So, if it's darker in there, the eyes would be darker too...So they're green instead of yellow...

Also, i got that angle by using the WTW repeater jump in BK.
D0281250 0001
8037C277 0000
D0281250 0002
8037C277 0001

It kind of stinks, but it's helpful.

Old 9th August 2007, 05:30 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
so it was you who got it out. ok, then i believe you sorry.

its just that you didn't show any proove until now, however I find that very peculiar....

but still the eyes and mouth do not look the same, however. im looking at the original image myself here, mut if you've got proove, then im afraid i cant argue you there

Last edited by gdsmzroll; 9th August 2007 at 05:32 AM.

Old 9th August 2007, 06:29 AM
Dingpot

Did you find it on the internet or by yourself? If you found it on the internet, then can you provide a link to the exact page you found it? Or was it amongst the pictures of Imageshack?

Old 9th August 2007, 07:03 AM
Glowbo

After much concideration, ive done some test on both the photo from BK and the one that MIGHT be a RSA

Heres my conclusions

1. If you noticed the painting of TTC, its tilted like...somone said earlier, BUT notice that it looks slitghtly ripped RIGHT where thoes ledges begin. I know its ripped becase you cannot see a nametag at the bottom of the picture (Compare images and u will see what im talking about)

2. This took me like 1/2 hour but, the small black spots on the floor, match up. Every single one. So its not altered on the floor.

3. Compare images like swop back and forth REALLY fast, notice how the enternece to CC and TTC are moving. Like the real image is way higher than the "Photoshopped" one

4. Somone already mentioned this but, the stairs to the grunty platform is just a slope, not stairs. But I guess that might have been on perpouse. Think about it. Stone steps, 2 years, boulders rolled ontop. Decay. Yea do that math

MORE TO COME

--BK--

Old 9th August 2007, 09:23 AM
Emergency Medical Hologram

Total Awards: 9
RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
In BK, the room was lit by a green light on the ceiling. In BT, two years later, this would have gone out/been covered by rocks, thus reason for darkness.

Old 9th August 2007, 12:25 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
I say it is real.
The tint is just like the beggining part of the lair. The place loks damaged.
They had no use for bretilda so they probraly did not have her.
Reason the eyes look green is probraly because of thr tinting.
TTC probraly plays a big role so their is nothing blocking it.
Can someone tell me what's up with the lettering. Look at the missing eye closely and you can make out a sng.
You can see better if you have it zoomed out.

Last edited by abyss; 9th August 2007 at 12:36 PM.

Old 9th August 2007, 01:32 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
I am going to admit, I am starting to believe it... If this is some crazy joke I don't really care, am I going to be made fun of over the internet, oh god no!

I hope if it's real we find a source.

I hope if it's fake, we can get lessons from this guy.

Old 9th August 2007, 02:57 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian1
Yes, we all know that. We're suggesting that this could be the Ridiculouse Secret Area in Banjo-Tooie. That room is completely blocked off just like the first part of the entrance to Grunty's Lair.
I know what everyone else thinks about this, but I still think its fake. I'm not trying to offend anyone its just my opinion. It looks fake and their is nothing behind the boulders in gruntys lair in BT. I stand by my earlier post.

Old 9th August 2007, 03:04 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Jinjo
I know what everyone else thinks about this, but I still think its fake. I'm not trying to offend anyone its just my opinion. It looks fake and their is nothing behind the boulders in gruntys lair in BT. I stand by my earlier post.
I just want to point this out, you still have the right to your opinion and all, but some areas need to be activated for them to show up.

Old 9th August 2007, 03:39 PM
Dingpot

This thing is either majorly fake or majorly real. I think its starting to look real. ZoMg SnS11!!11111!!!

Old 9th August 2007, 04:18 PM
Brash Breegull

RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
its not the RSA!! If its anything it would be the tower room. But like I said before, the tower is most proberly the transformation chamber. I doubt rare would put 2 hidden areas of grunty's lair in the game!