Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 23rd March 2017, 12:35 PM
Jinjo

When you say shit getting between my controller are you talking about certain objects that shouldn't be near me during gameplay? I would like to know cause I cant tell you how many times I died in Breath Of The Wild only cause Link couldnt move in the right direction. The longest time I was able to play without controller disruption was one hour I don't know how I manage to get it to last that long but, hey I only had that switch for a few days so I guess l still have much to learn about that "empty no games system" console thingy.

Old 23rd March 2017, 07:48 PM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
I mean like a physical object between your controller and your dock.

As in imagine a straight line between your controller and the dock, and then someone's penis pierces that line. If that cock is thick enough, Link will become flustered and his body will move on its own.

Old 23rd March 2017, 11:05 PM
Humba Wumba

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
So I've done 3 of the 4 dungeons, 80 shrines, and I gotta say it's a good game. I hate the item durability system with a passion, especially since even the sword that seals the darkness is also subject to it, albeit in a different way. When I found that out is when I really began to despise the durability system.

The music in hyrule castle is the only music I find memorable, though I don't fault them for going with a more subdued soundtrack this time around.

Most of the sidequests I've seen unfortunately are generic "Get 10 of these or kill this" quests that fill most open world games sadly.

Overall, I would totally not mind if this was the last open world Zelda for a while. At the very least they need to add more aesthetic variety to the shrine system or have less of them with a bigger emphasis on the regular dungeons.

But for nintendo's first foray into Open World, they did magnificently. Yes, it falls into the usual open world pitfalls, but it's crafted beautifully and the approach to puzzle solving by giving you all the necessary tools at the beginning is pretty great. I would like if the next game gave you a couple of more traditional zelda gear. Same concept, but with the usual gear.

I also enjoyed the characterization of Zelda and Link. Although he doesn't "speak" aside from your dialogue choices, it's revealed that he speaks to Zelda off-screen and even gives a canon reason as to why he doesn't talk much. Zelda, even though I don't like her VA, went through some wonderful characterization. It's just a shame it was only focused on her and not the champions or Link himself more.

Also, the game can get very difficult, which I hugely appreciate.

But overall, it's not my favorite. I'd place it below Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. Not to say it's a bad game, I love it. I just love it less than most of the other 3D games.

Old 25th March 2017, 10:19 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snix View Post

As in imagine a straight line between your controller and the dock, and then someone's penis pierces that line. If that cock is thick enough, Link will become flustered and his body will move on its own.
It all makes now as to why Link was always getting turned off. So for now on when I play Breath Of The Wild I will just have to put a sign on my door to not let anyone come in my room. That's the true power of the Switch.

Old 25th March 2017, 10:23 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snix View Post

That explains how Link was always getting turned off. Probably just need to put a sign on my door room next time I play Breath Of The Wild so I can focus on what Im doin.

Old 3rd May 2017, 03:05 PM
Darth Dubzicus

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! Imagination Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
The divine beasts are a bit intimidating at first but once you find out what you are really controlling with the map controlls and what changes are being made where it is pretty easy to read the beasts after that

Last edited by N64DD; 3rd May 2017 at 03:10 PM.

Old 3rd May 2017, 07:12 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Good news everyone. If you hate breakable weapons now if you buy the Expansions Pass and survive 45 rooms of combat with breakable weapons, you can get an unbreakable weapon.

Old 3rd May 2017, 08:44 PM
Darth Dubzicus

I am at Vah Medoh ( the bird) wish me luck

actually what was the hardest beast for y'all?

Old 3rd May 2017, 09:42 PM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
Quote:
Originally Posted by N64DD View Post
I am at Vah Medoh ( the bird) wish me luck

actually what was the hardest beast for y'all?
Vah Naboris (camel) no question. That god damn stealth section took me an embarrassing amount of time.

Finally getting ready to complete the game now. All beasts defeated, around 75 shrines completed, and just a couple memories to go.. I'm honestly delaying the inevitable just so I don't have to have an excuse to stop playing.

Old 3rd May 2017, 10:11 PM
Darth Dubzicus

Yea I'd say the cammel too it took me a bit to weap my head around how it changed when I twisted parts around

I never thoughtI'd get through the stealth thing on death moutain and really I didn't I just sort of brute forced it

Old 10th July 2017, 03:02 AM
Darth Dubzicus

it saddens me this thread has gone dead theres still sew much to discuss

Old 11th July 2017, 12:58 AM
Fired

You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Zelda is good

Old 11th July 2017, 02:56 AM
Darth Dubzicus

thankith the thine qverty san

how is everyone liking the DLC I only managed to find Majora's mask and two deals of tingles suit

Old 11th July 2017, 04:09 PM
Fired

You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Breath of The Wild more like Breathe of The Mild, am I right

Old 11th July 2017, 09:56 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
So, uhh, how do I stop the Wii-U from having a disc read error every time I go into very specific areas, like this giant camel? Kind of insane they haven't patched it yet, as there's nothing wrong with the disc.

User Tag List