Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 4th November 2018, 05:50 AM
#1 Tech Boy

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
The concept of Super Smash Bros as a celebration of Nintendo history doesn't seem to me to be at the core of Super Smash Bros. It's evolved into a celebration of video games (well, at least video games by companies that Nintendo is friendly with), and I'm totally cool with that.

Old 4th November 2018, 06:56 AM
Rare Witch Hero

You're Appreciated! Imagination Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
It does feel like the addition of Sonic and Snake are peace offerings between Sega and sony

Old 4th November 2018, 03:03 PM
#1 Tech Boy

You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Well, Sony had no part in Snake being in, that was all Konami and Kojima, but I see what you're saying

Old 8th November 2018, 12:27 AM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
I'd honestly be surprised if Sora isn't in over Geno, if they have to pick one Square character. Sora is much more relevant with KH3 coming out soon. That is, unless Nintendo has to pay Disney a ton for his use, or have some issue with having a Disney character in.

Old 8th November 2018, 02:37 AM
Rare Witch Hero

I was thinking the other day about this if they are going to have to liscence disney anyway why not king mickey to represent the whole gambit

Old 30th December 2018, 03:57 AM
Alakazam Alakazam is offline 3 Highscores
ホロ ~ endless night seclusion

Total Awards: 15
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
gonna post my initial thoughts, playing the game for about 7 or 8 hours yesterday for the first time

the first thing i want to say, before i talk about the gameplay, is that the stage selection and music selection is INCREDIBLE. the melee stages look amazing, and there's seriously like infinite songs. even if i had thought the game sucked, i'd love playing this one casually for the sheer amount of stage selection and gameplay variety

played my comfort characters (lucina, fox, sheik) as i tried to understand the game mechanics for a while, then settled into inkling - i really, really like inkling x_x

her dash movement fees incredible, like fox trotting in smash 64, and i love her aerials, but i still struggle with kills a bit. her dair offstage seems nice, but spikes are hard to hit in 16:9 smash games for me, so it'll take some practice!

overall though, i like this game a lot more than i thought i would - i'll def be practicing + playing it at tournaments alongside melee next year, and i want to get good enough at inkling that it's literally dizzying for people to face

for all players hoping to touch the true entertainment

Old 30th December 2018, 05:00 AM
Rare Witch Hero

I’m getting good with isabell just cause I know it will piss my friends off XD

Old 30th December 2018, 10:54 AM
Alakazam Alakazam is offline 3 Highscores
ホロ ~ endless night seclusion

Total Awards: 15
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
isabelle is really annoying lol, i ran into her side-b so much against everyone using her last night

i was on a copy with most of the characters last night, and tonight i'm working on my brother's fresh copy - thank god it gives you inkling and marth right away

does anyone know good resources for learning tech and advanced options in this game? threads on smashboards/reddit, or youtube tutorials by top players or whatever

for all players hoping to touch the true entertainment

User Tag List