Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 21st November 2006, 11:39 PM
Glowbo

Arrow Stop 'N' Swop -> Your Review!

Hello everybody!! I'm the most new member of the RwP Forums and I'm making a research about the Banjo's SnS feature...

I'd like to invite the interested ones to "make your own definition" of the Stop 'N' Swop, what it means and for what!! The best def. will be shown at my Orkut's community with the proper winner's name and MAYBE with some modifications...
- Try to not write more than 6/7 lines...
- Be robust and objective..
- May the best one win!!

My apologizes for this Thread, and for my english too!!
Thanks RwP for the space..
Thank you all very much for the participation and help!!! It'll worth the work...

Gratefully,
Abgrac!

Old 22nd November 2006, 12:15 AM
Glowbo

[Stop 'N' Swop]

[Stop 'N' Swop]: is a Rareware's Banjo-Kazooie canned feature that allows you to transfer Bk's hidden objects to Banjo-Tooie inventory.*^

*.This feature was deactivated once the game developers found out it could crash and corrupt some other game's critical data.

*.The objects taken out of the game were nothing less than 6 Colored.Eggs with an ?' and a Big.Ice.Key which can be caught using giant-phrase codes at the Code.Chamber!

*.Today hundreds of people try to hack and discover news about the feature.. That's certainly one of the most mysterious things in the Video-Games world! And probably it's not dead finished yet...*^

Haha the first should be mine right?? ehehx= p)))
Waiting for yours!! Thank you again... And if anybody wants to fix mine, feel absolutely free to!! x)
Abgrac!

Old 22nd November 2006, 05:06 AM
Grunty's Reject

sns: a feature that rare canned cos of it wreaking the n64,it was ment to use hot swopping with the games to unlock hidden stuff,maby mega glowbow, i dunno,onley thing left is ice key and 6 eggs with ? on them.