Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 14th October 2007, 02:21 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Stop n swop dreams

Since Iv'e been a stop n swop hunter for so long, I tend to have the ocasional dream. In the last 2 weeks, I have had a similar dream related to banjo tooie. These dreams relate to the mysterious Ridiculous secret area. The first dream i had was when for some reason i was playing on BT on my xbox 360, but there was a cheat system built in. I found the RSA and it had purple flooring. At the time I was playing as Bottles. I only played the level for a few seconds then I woke up. Last night it seemed as though that dream continued itself .The room had the exact same purple flooring. I remember clearly what the RSA contained
. A mumbos hut
. A jinjo house??
. Wumbas wigwam

I went into wumbas wigwam then changed back into banjo and kazooie. Then I went into the jinjo house and two of the stop n swop eggs were sitting there. I hatched the eggs as kazooie and woke up, but I think they unlocked bottles revenge. I still dont know what the mumbos hut was there for though.

Old 14th October 2007, 03:10 PM
Grunty's Reject

Pretty interesting, makes more sense then the dreams I have at times, but that's a whole other topic in itself.

Old 17th October 2007, 03:47 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
I remeber a dream I had, in which after finding 6 eggs and the ice key, RSA would reveal itslef to have been jamjars's headcuarters, also the grey jinjo house opened a portal that would lead to Spiral summit.

P.S. I dreamed this long ago, before I ever knew of Stop n' swop.

Old 17th October 2007, 06:51 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I just had this dream that we 100% found SNS. Everyone was doing the usual celebrating, but then somebody said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody
Things happen on my birthday too.
Then my brain grew mechanical spider legs and jumped out the window...

It really was weird that night.

Old 17th October 2007, 06:55 PM
Brash Breegull

RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
well the strangest thing was that I posted my 1st post on this topic 5 hours before i found the black room in bt

very strange indeed!!!!

Old 24th October 2007, 01:13 AM
Dingpot

Weird dreams you people have I'm one of you people! I have wierd dreams but only occasionally

Old 24th October 2007, 01:16 AM
Brash Breegull

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...ad.php?t=12450 this is mine

Old 24th October 2007, 09:55 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
I've had a couple. Some of them extremely stupid and make no sense, like most dreams.

Ok so the first one-

I was(Literally, for some reason in dreams I'm always inside the game...) in Grunty's lair by the entrance to click clock wood. You know, the big grassy foresty area . Anyways there was a tree in the middle of it. Except this tree had a little pathway leading downwards. (Think of the tree in Diddy Kong Racing in the Dragon domain). So I went down there and I found a key of some sort (can't remember what.). Anyways that is when I woke up.

The first SNS dream I had was the same day I looked up the sandcastle codes on some cheat site(before I knew the RWP). Well, I had just gotten home and it was getting kind of late, so I decided I would test the sandcastle code for the ice-key in the morning. That night, I dream't about what would happen as I walked past the blocked off area to the Ice-key. The next night after that I dream't about what would happen after I collected ALL the secret Item's in Banjo Kazooie. Of course I thought you would have to take them to some secret in-game shop(which isn't the case.)

This next dream I've had has to do with Fungus Forest in Banjo kazooie. Yep, it was the night after I had just got done testing some freeze digits in BK. I dream't about this locked area that >I< was in(this dream looked nothing like Banjo Kazooie). Anyways, I found a pathway leading to some secret forest area. So I thought "Oh My God this must be the Fungus Forest Level(even though it didn't look like a level at all). The only thing in that forest was a secret pathway to another room in some building. That's all I can remember for now.

Old 25th October 2007, 12:10 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I had another weird dream recently. Well my copy of BK was acting weird, so I sent it Sub. (Who for some reason lived across the street from me,(In my dream of course.)) And then he just gave it back without saying anything. (Great manners.) So when I started playing some really weird and unexpected things happened. (Although not as weird or as unexpected as my last dream.) All of a sudden, the Grunty portrait just exploded, and behind it a secret room. (Oooh, suspicious.) Guess what? Mount Fire Eyes was behind it! Who knew? The level had a lot of plateaus and stairs and such. It also had a turtle (Possibly Tip Tup.) who was guarding a green egg, a lime green egg. When I tried to take the egg, it swiped it away and told me to keep my hands to myself. So then I decided to jump into this pool of water I found. There was a metal crate in the bottom, but I couldn't figure out how to open it. I swam back up to the surface and did some exploring. Then I found a boss enemy, Mink from DragonHalf (don't ask.) so I shot an egg at her and she exploded. Then I jumped down a well, but just then Sub burst into my house and shot a missle at me (Your not invited into my house unless you go through security.)

The moral of the story is: Don't find SNS or SubDrag will kill you.
No hard feelings Sub. Just don't shoot me with another missile Ok?